Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - 2:00 PM
Upper King Street
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday - 3:00 PM
Visit Charleston's Downtown or Upper King Street neighborhood on the Charleston Food and Cultural Tour!
- Recipients of a 2014 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
- Experienced guides lead a 2.5-hour walking tour showcasing the cultural and culinary scene of the district and surrounding neighborhoods
- Visit 3-4 restaurants for delicious samples
- The food on this tour will provide a broad range of samples which will provide insight into Lowcountry cuisine!
Spend an afternoon strolling through Charleston's Downtown or Upper King Street area while sampling delicious food on this Charleston Food and Cultural Tour!
This tour combines elements of a historical tour with a culinary adventure. Interact with the chefs, proprietors and other restaurant staff at each stop and enjoy locally renowned tastings at 3-4 different restaurants.
Charleston Downtown Tour
During the Downtown tour you will explore the area surrounding the City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic Downtown, offering the best of Charleston's history and food!
Charleston Upper King Street Tour
This tour offers insight into Charleston's Upper King Street neighborhood and surrounding area, showcasing Charleston's culinary innovators who exemplify cooking in the New South. The Upper King Street district has emerged as an area with tremendous energy, showcasing culinary innovation, experimental design and boutique shopping.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk at a slow pace for approximately half of this tour
- Visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Up to 14 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are restrooms available during the tour?
Yes, restrooms will be available throughout the tour.
How much will we walk on this tour?
You will walk at a slow pace for approximately half of the tour.
Is gratuity included in the price of this experience?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended to bring a valid form of ID, camera and water bottle.
Other Charleston Gift Ideas:(View all 14 Charleston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $105
- Gourmet Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $65
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- Charleston Cocktail TourFrom: $41
- Charleston Food and Cultural TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $61
- Farm to Table Culinary TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $76
- NASCAR Ride Along - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- NASCAR Drive - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $401
- Surf LessonAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $40
- All Charleston Experiences