Upper King Street Food and Cultural Tour
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays,
Fridays & Saturdays - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM
Visit one of Charleston's thriving districts on the Upper King Street Food and Cultural Tour!
- Recipients of a 2014 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
- Experienced guides lead a 2.5-hour walking tour showcasing the cultural and culinary scene of the district and surrounding neighborhoods
- Visit 3-4 restaurants for delicious samples that may include a Southern BBQ specialty, deviled eggs, pistachio cupcakes and more
- Stroll down the "Design and Dining" district for a tour to remember!
Spend an afternoon strolling through Charleston's quaint district lined with boutiques, antique stores and innovative restaurants. The Upper King Street Food and Cultural Tour offers an insider's look at the history of the area and the growing culinary scene.
Visit 3-4 tasting locations for stops lasting up to 25 minutes each. Interact with the chefs, proprietors and other restaurant staff at each stop and enjoy locally renowned tastings. Samples on the 2.5-hour walking tour may include (and are subject to change) deviled eggs, a bite of Southern BBQ, pistachio cupcakes and other local Lowcountry specialties.
Explore one of Charleston's favorite districts on the Upper King Street Food and Cultural Tour!
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk at a slow pace for approximately half of this tour
- Visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Up to 14 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are restrooms available during the tour?
Yes, restrooms will be available throughout the tour.
How much will we walk on this tour?
You will walk at a slow pace for approximately half of the tour.
Is gratuity included in the price of this experience?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended to bring a valid form of ID, camera and water bottle.
Other Charleston Gift Ideas:(View all 15 Charleston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Gourmet Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $65
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $105
- Fort Sumter Sunset Tour & CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $42
- Upper King Street Food and Cultural TourFrom: $61
- Farm to Table Culinary TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $66
- NASCAR Ride Along - Myrtle BeachFrom: $89
- NASCAR Drive - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $499
- Surf LessonAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $40
- BMW Performance Driving SchoolFrom: $775
- All Charleston Experiences