Lake Norman, NC
Fish for bass, catfish, stripers and more in the waters of Lake Norman near Charlotte with an experienced guide. You might even bring home dinner!
- You and your group will fish on a 23' center console or a 25' foot pontoon boat
- Optimize your fishing techniques with the lessons given by your guide
- Your guide has over 50 years of experience and has been fishing Lake Norman since the mid 1960s
- Great for all ages and group outings!
Local and out of town clients alike enjoy fishing Lake Norman with it's 520 miles of shoreline and dazzling clean water.
Your highly trained guide will teach you fishing techniques that will improve your fishing and allow you to catch more fish on your own boat. Light tackle is used to maximize the excitement of lake fishing. Guide boats can accommodate from one to six anglers.
Stripers, Bass, Crappie and Catfish can be caught all year on Lake Norman, only the technique changes with the season. Bream and Perch fishing trips are popular with families; the children love the action.
Spend a day on Lake Norman and catch the fish of your dreams!
A North Carolina fishing license is needed for participants over the age of 16. Licenses can be purchased at many local stores and online.
Please bring food and drink for the day as price does not include lunch.
All fishing equipment will be provided.
Children under 4 years of age not recommended.
A half day will last 4 hours and a full day trip will last 8 hours.
Up to 6
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress for weather. Remember that it may be a bit cooler on the water. You may also want to wear a hat and bring sunscreen for protection from the sun.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Charlotte Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Charlotte experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(15)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 4-half(3)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $254
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Uptown Charlotte Culinary TourFrom: $49Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Soul of the South Food TourFrom: $49Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Race a Ferrari F430From: $398Avg Rating of: 3-half(1)
- Race a Ferrari 458 ItaliaFrom: $478Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $378Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Charlotte Experiences