Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Start times depend on lesson duration and time of year
- Conquer steep ascents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossing and more
- Explore the beautiful 8,000 acre Biltmore Estate and learn the basics of expedition-style driving
- Professional instructor, state of the art Land Rover
Your lesson includes off-road obstacles such as steep ascents, descents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossings, rock crawls, and boulders; creating an exciting and memorable off-road adventure.
When driving off-road the speeds are slow, but there's no time to relax.
No matter how slowly you drive things happen fast when you're descending a steep, deeply rutted two-track trail or when you're managing a tight, hairpin turn with trees encroaching on both sides.
Whether an off-road enthusiast, seasoned adventurer or curious novice, you are assured of facing exciting yet appropriate terrain.
- Price includes up to 3 drivers or 1 driver and 2 passengers
- All drivers must have a valid driver's license
- Please note that if you are not staying at the Biltmore, an entrance fee per person will apply and during the high season the price may be up to $75/person
- Participants will be using vehicles provided by Land Rover
1 - 6 hours, depending on the option selected
3 per vehicle
Up to 2 per vehicle
This experience is not weather dependent. Lessons will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Charlotte Gift Ideas:(View all 28 Charlotte experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $100
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $355
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $198
- Coastal Helicopter Tour - Outer BanksFrom: $325
- Private Pottery ClassesAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- All Charlotte Experiences
"We had a great time! We never expected to be driving a Land Rover in the mud and through the woods. It was an amazing vehicle, and we learned quite a bit about driving in severe terrain. Our instructor was excellent, patient, and very knowledgeable about the Land Rover. It was a great experience! "
"This experience was absolutely amazing!! The staff at the Biltmore was very friendly and our driver with us was extremely helpful and we actually learned a lot about driving techniques as well as the Land Rover itself. We're going to go back another time and do the all day experience!! Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to go driving off road!!!!"