zMax Dragway - Concord, NC
Sunday - June 25th, 2017
Saturday - October 14, 2017
- The only driving experience with a true head-to-head competitive racing element
- Racing school founded by racing legend, Doug Foley
- Get behind the wheel of a race-ready Camaro muscle car for 3 side-by-side quarter mile runs, hitting speeds of 100+ MPH in a matter of seconds
- See if you have what it takes to smoke the competition!
You've got your foot on the brake, your focus on the light and you're ready to give it everything you've got! Smoke the driver next to you with this ultimate muscle car racing experience!
Start with a brief instructional orientation where you'll learn the ins and outs of competitive racing. Next, head to the track for a demo run to get familiar with the course. Now, strap on your helmet and get ready to race!
Once you and your competitor are ready and the instructor has showed you how to stage the car, you'll be waiting for the countdown to green! Launch off the starting light down a quarter-mile run hitting speeds in excess of 100 MPH in mere seconds! Are you ready to see if you have what it takes to be the winner?
With 3 side-by-side quarter mile runs you'll gain confidence after each race and have the chance to step it up!
- Available June 25th and October 14th, 2017 only
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver's license and are required to sign a Liability Release Form
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must sign the release form
- Participants must be between 5'-6'5" and weigh between 100-325 pounds
- Individuals must be capable of getting in and out of the vehicle with no assistance
Plan on being at the track for approximately 2-2.5 hours.
1 participant per car
Participants are encouraged to bring friends and family to watch and cheer you on. Don't forget a camera!
This experience is weather dependent, however, classes may run on a rain delay. In the event of a cancellation due to inclement weather, the experience provider will reschedule your reservation at no cost. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to dress comfortably and wear layers as well as flat rubber-soled shoes. A helmet will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling prior to 30 days before your scheduled date will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee. No rescheduling is allowed within 30 days of your confirmed date.
Do I need any prior racing experience?
No, you'll begin with a brief instructional orientation session followed by a demo run down the track. Your instructor will be by your side as you enter the racecar showing you how to stage the car and to answer any questions you have.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, all participants must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver's license. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must sign the release form.
Are there any height or weight restrictions?
All participants must be between 5' - 6'5" tall and weigh between 100-325 pounds.
How many runs will we race?
Each driver will race 3 side-by-side quarter mile runs.
Other Charlotte Gift Ideas:(View all 28 Charlotte experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $100
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $355
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2 - Outer BanksFrom: $198
- Coastal Helicopter Tour - Outer BanksFrom: $325
- Private Pottery ClassesAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- All Charlotte Experiences