Tuesdays - 11:00 AM
- Your Tour has a 5-star rating onTripAdvisor
- Guides are professional chefs and Chicago natives with extensive insider knowledge about the city
- Approximately 3-hour tour includes transportation around the city and unlimited food tastings at 4 stops
- This tour is a foodie's delight!
Chicago is known as a city of arts, culture, and food! Boasting nearly 7,000 restaurants within the city, a food lover could spend some serious time hunting down the best of the best. Save yourself the work and let a professional chef guide you directly to the best food in town. Get ready to taste some seriously delicious sandwiches on this Best of Chicago Food Tour!
For this tour, you will learn about the city and its amazing cuisine from the most qualified guides out there... professional chefs! You will meet your guide at a central Chicago location and embark on your approximately 3-hour culinary adventure. Don't worry about busting out the walking shoes either, for this tour you will be escorted throughout the city in a van with your group. Along the way, your guides will share interesting tidbits about the city in between restaurant stops.
This food tour will give you the opportunity to nosh on some of Chicago's most renowned sandwiches. Make sure you come hungry because portions are all you can eat!
Tastings will include:
- America's Best Italian Beef Sandwich
- Zagat'sBest Sandwich in America
- USA Today'sBest Sandwich in the World
- Original Maxwell Street Polish Sausage
- Tour price includes all transportation, food, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Food tastings are unlimited
- Vegetarian options available. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions.
- Tour routes/tastings are subject to change
Tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours, but can vary depending on Chicago traffic.
Group sizes vary with a maximum of 10 people per tour
This experience is for participants only
This experience is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are drinks provided?
All food and non-alcoholic beverages are included in the ticket price. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at select stops for participants over 21 years old with a valid photo ID.
Are there vegetarian options available?
Yes! Arrangements can be made for vegetarian options with prior notice. Please let Cloud 9 Living know at the time of booking if any participants require vegetarian substitutions.
Are there bathrooms available?
Yes, bathrooms are frequently available on the tour at restaurant stops.
How much walking will we do?
These are primarily driving tours and will only require that you walk briefly from parking lots to restaurants.
Can you take home left over food?
No, the food is only to be enjoyed on the day of your experience. So come hungry!
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 67 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $375
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(65)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(12)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences