Schaumburg Regional Airport - Schaumburg, IL
Daily - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with FAA Certified pilots of Chicago's leading helicopter tour provider
- Experience the unparalleled sensation of hovering in a helicopter while taking in the sites
- Choose from either a Downtown Tour or a tour of Chicago's Northwest suburbs
- Ride aboard a historic Hughes OH-6A helicopter, a model originally designed for use as a military scout to meet the need for an extremely maneuverable observation helicopter
Prepare to experience the unparalleled sensation of slowly lifting off the ground and making your way skyward as you embark on an amazing helicopter tour above the sites of Chicago.
You'll be flying aboard a meticulously maintained OH-6A helicopter. This helicopter was originally designed for use as a military scout during the Vietnam War to meet the U.S. Army's need for an extremely maneuverable observation helicopter, and is ideal for sight seeing.
Select either the Downtown Tour or the Northwest Tour.
This tour over downtown Chicago lets you experience the "Loop" in a way you'll never forget! See sites including Wrigley Field, the United Center, Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Millennium Park, Navy Pier, the John Hancock Building, the Chicago skyline and more.
Your ride will take you over Chicago's scenic Northwest suburbs covering Woodfield Mall, beautiful Barrington Hills, the Fox River and the Grand Victoria Casino.
- Price includes up to 3 passengers
- Children must be at least 5 years of age, and children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- The individual passengers weight may not exceed 300 pounds
30 or 45 minutes of flight time depending on the option selected.
3 passengers per helicopter
This experience is for up to 3 booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Small camera bags and purses are permitted at the discretion of the pilot and are subject to search.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Is there an age limit?
Yes, passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Is there a weight limit?
The weight limit is dependent upon the number of passengers.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 73 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences
"Wow, what a Great Way to see Chicago. We experienced seeing landmarks - United Center, Soldier Field, downtown skyline, Wrigley Field, and could go on. We would recommend A M Air Service highly. They made our experience memorable. If you go, take the doors off to experience the whole city -- we did not but wish we did. "
"I'm glad we went on the helicopter ride. I guess we didn't realize there would be no doors on it. That was very scary!!! A good adrenaline rush. I'm glad we did it."
"We had a awesome time. Our pilot Fritz was very friendly and made us feel very relaxed. It was our first time in a helicopter and we look forward to doing it again one day."