May - September:
Friday through Monday & Wednesday - 11:00 AM
October - April:
Friday through Monday - 11:00 AM
- Tour featured in Chicago's The Local Tourist and the New York Post
- Explore Chicago's neighborhoods including Lincoln Park, Printers Row, River North, Hyde Park, River West or The Loop
- Enjoy tastings at 4 pizzerias sampling a variety of Chicago's legendary pizzas
- Learn about Chicago's interesting historical sites, architectural beauties and the history of Chicago-style pizza
If you're looking for the best way to see Chicago and taste its famous pizzas, then look no further. This pizza tour of Chicago will take you through Chicago's favorite neighborhoods as you enjoy the best of Chicago's legendary pizza.
Taste a slice of pizza from 4 pizzerias and sample Chicago's signature deep-dish pizza as well as thin crust and Neapolitan styles.
Along the way, a friendly and knowledgeable guide will point out interesting historical sites and architectural beauties and provide insight on the history of Chicago-style pizza. Pizzerias visited on the tour may include classic spots such as:
- Pizano's Pizza & Pasta - The Loop
- Gino's East - River North
- Coalfire - West Town
- Italian Fiesta - Hyde Park
- Crust Organic - Bucktown
- Frasca - Roscoe Village
- Participants will be transported in a spacious van to 4 different pizzerias
- You will have at least a slice at each stop, which will happily fill most stomachs
- Water will be provided at each restaurant
- Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy your tour
There may be a total of up to 15 participants on the tour.
This is only for those booked on the food tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Does the tour end at the starting location?
After visiting all 4 pizzerias you will be brought back to the starting location. If you wish to leave from the final pizzeria, you are welcome to do so as well. Please just let your guide know!
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the roomy passenger van you'll be traveling in has a wheelchair lift and the restaurants are also accessible.
Are drinks provided?
Water will be provided with the pizza at each restaurant and you are free to purchase other beverages at each location if you'd like.
Will we only be eating deep dish pizza?
While that is Chicago's signature style and it is featured on the tour, you'll also be trying other Chicago favorites like thin crust, tavern cut and Neapolitan coal baked.
Who is this tour appropriate for?
Anyone who wants to be comfortably driven to taste a variety of Chicago's best pizzas while seeing several of Chicago's neighborhoods. Chicago Pizza Tours is family owned and family friendly!
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 72 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $375
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(66)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences
"We loved our tour and our guide. He was very knowledgeable, funny, easy-going, and a lot of fun to hang out with for the afternoon. We loved that we not only learned about pizza but also about Chicago. I lived in Chicago for 5 years and loved actually learning about the pizza I so often enjoyed. Great tour - 5 star all the way! Thanks for the great experience!"
"Pizza was great and our tour guide was awesome! I really enjoyed him. He was so funny and knowledgeable about our city. My only complaint is the amount of profanity he used, that was a little bummer, but other than that I enjoyed my experience. "
"This was a great experience. The 4 pizza places we visited were all awesome. We learned a lot about the history of pizza, and Joe (our tour guide) was great."