Exotic Dinner for the Connoisseur
*Travel costs will incur for locations that are more than 25 miles from Chicago
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Chef Tong has 25 years of experience in some of the most prestigious restaurants and resorts in the U.S.
- Choose from a selection of contemporary menus featuring exotic wild game, or seasonal seafood, or various imported caviars
- The staff will set your table, present the menu, create and serve your unique gourmet dinner
Executive Chef Christopher Tong will create the ultimate culinary experience for you and your guests. Chef Tong uses his extraordinary resources to procure exotic wild game, or seasonal seafood, or imported caviar, or other specialty items to create a truly unique 4-course menu.
Host a memorable dining experience and relax while you enjoy the company of your guests. The Executive Chef and staff will come into your home, bringing all the ingredients and cookware, china and linens. They will set your table, present the menu, create, and serve your unique gourmet dinner. After the event, they clean your kitchen, leaving you to enjoy the rest of your special evening.
German born and trained, Chef Christopher Tong has been creating distinctive cuisine at fine restaurants and hotels for more than 25 years. His talents have given him the opportunity to work at prestigious establishments around the U.S., including The Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel, the Walt Disney Swan Hotel, the Sutton Place Hotel and the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago.
Celebrities from the world of entertainment and sports have feasted on Chris' fine cuisine. Some notables are Michael J. Fox (his wedding), Michael Jordan, Nancy Reagan, Cher and the King of Jordan.
Chris also served teams in the NBA, NFL, and NHL, as well as NASCAR drivers.Now he has adapted these impressive skills to the world of private entertaining.
- Full kitchen facilities are required
- An initial consultation with a kitchen walk through by the Chef will confirm your menu selections and address any food allergies or special dietary requirements (vegetarian menus are available upon request)
- Your Chef will provide estimates for costs beyond the set budget during the consultation
- Beverage service is not included, but can be added upon request during your consultation
This experience is available for parties of 6-12 people, depending on the option selected.
This dinner is for you and your booked dinner guests only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your night, dress how you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations or rescheduling more than 7 days prior to your experience will incur forfeiture of 50% of the cost of your experience. Cancellations made within 7 days of your experience will result in the loss of the value of your experience and no refunds or rescheduling will be allowed.
I live outside of the city, will the chef travel to my house?
The chef will travel, but additional costs will incur for locations that are more than 25 miles from Chicago.
What do I need to provide?
Full kitchen facilities are required, but the chef will bring all the ingredients, cookware, china and linens.
How will the chef decide on the menu?
An initial consultation with a kitchen walk through by the chef will confirm your menu selections and address any food allergies or special dietary requirements.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the dinner.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 67 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $375
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(65)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(12)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences