June - August:
Wednesdays - 7:30 PM
Saturdays - 8:30 PM
Take in some of the city's favorite landmarks and watch a magnificent fireworks display on the Fireworks Segway Tour in Chicago!
- Experienced tour guides have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and Certificate of Excellence award
- Begin with a 30-minute segway training session before navigating the streets
- Tour highlights may include the Field Museum, Adler Planetarium, Grant Park, Lakefront, Millennium Park, Soldier Field and more
- End the guided city tour with an unbeatable fireworks display from Chicago's Navy Pier
Enjoy an evening exploring the streets of Chicago on a guided segway tour complete with a fireworks finale!
This urban adventure will begin with a meet and greet with your experienced and friendly guide followed by a 30-minute orientation to the segways. When everyone is comfortable aboard the unique traveling apparatus you'll be on your way to explore the city's famous sites as the sun is setting in the distance.
Highlights during the evening summer tour may include (and is subject to change):
- The Field Museum
- Adler Planetarium
- Grant Park
- The Lakefront
- Monroe Harbor
- Millennium Park
- Shedd Aquarium and Oceanarium
- Soldier Field
End the 2.5-hour tour with a ride along the lakefront for unbeatable views of the Navy Pier's impressive fireworks presentation!
Segway is a registered trademark of Segway Inc.
- Begin with a 30 minute orientation session that includes practice on the segway
- Segway and helmet are provided
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-260 pounds
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- No alcohol is allowed
Each segway tour accommodates up to 8 people.
This tour is for participants only.
This experience will run rain or shine. If it rains, ponchos will be available for purchase ($1.00). However, tours do not operate in lighting and extreme weather conditions so please be sure to contact your experience provider in these situations.
What to Wear:
Casual attire and footwear that is comfortable for standing and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Do I need experience?
No experience is needed for this tour. There will be a 30-minute training session prior to leaving for the tour so everyone feels comfortable and ready to conquer Chicago.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 12 years of age and weigh between 100-260 pounds.
What if it rains?
Tours will still operate in rain. Ponchos will be available for purchase ($1.00) directly from the experience provider.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 75 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $52
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $143
- All Chicago Experiences