Navy Pier - Chicago, IL
Select Sundays - 12:15 PM
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's Day weekend (Feb 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
Relax in the lap of luxury for a Sunday afternoon aboard the magnificent Odyssey. Admire city sights, sip bubbly, and savor delicious dishes on a Gourmet Champagne Brunch Cruise along the shores of Lake Michigan.
- Marvel at unrivaled views of famed attractions in Chicago like Navy Pier, John Hancock Center and Willis Tower.
- Feast on a brunch buffet offering an array of breakfast and lunch options, plus an enticing dessert station.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne as your board and visit one of the full-service cash bars for additional drinks.
- This Lake Michigan cruise is the perfect way to spend an elegant, relaxing Sunday with family and friends!
Set sail on Sunday afternoon aboard one of the most impressive ships docked at Navy Pier: the Odyssey. The Chicago Gourmet Champagne Brunch Cruise is the perfect way to add a touch of class and relaxation to your weekend, in the good company of family and friends.
Whether you're visiting this iconic metropolis or call the Windy City home, this outing is one of the best things to do in Chicago when it comes to sightseeing. Step aboard the majestic ship and let the views of the city take your breath away! With numerous climate-controlled decks and a rooftop lounge, opportunity abounds to marvel at the skyscraper-infused horizon as you dine, dance, enjoy a drink, and relax.
Sip a complimentary glass of champagne as you board the cruise, explore the ship, and settle in to enjoy the grande buffet spread. This is a brunch in Chicago you don't want to miss! Delight in breakfast and lunch favorites, prepared onboard by top chefs. Made fresh and with seasonal ingredients, the Gourmet Champagne Brunch Cruise's menu is subject to change, but typically includes delicious items like:
- Assorted fruit
- Croissants, muffins, bagels
- Smoked bacon and maple sausage
- Frittatas and eggs
- Build-your-own waffle station
- Salmon or chicken options
- Hand-carved strip loin
- Cauliflower and tomato gratin
The ship's onboard DJ entertainment presents the perfect serenade as you glide across the Chicago waterfront on this 2-hour cruise. Enjoy subtle background music as you dine, providing the perfect soundtrack to the beautiful city scenery. When you're ready to shake things up a bit, head to one of the dance floors to cut a rug to a number of top hits. Request a favorite song or steal a dance with your favorite cruise guest. And rock the Chicago Gourmet Champagne Brunch Cruise all the way back to the Navy Pier dock!
Embark on the best way to relish Sunday relaxation and make more memories on Lake Michigan than you ever imagined.
- Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board: juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
The cruise lasts approximately 2 hours. Boarding begins 30 minutes before cruise departure.
Up to 500 guests per dinner cruise.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically business casual. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food will be served?
This cruise features a buffet-style brunch menu. Various brunch items may include (subject to change): seasonal fruit, pastries, smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, frittata, breakfast potatoes, Belgian waffle, Caesar salad, pasta salad, roasted potato salad, roasted cedar plank oregano salmon, maple and mustard glazed chicken, hand carved strip loin, signature dessert station.
What is the dress code?
Appropriate attire is between business casual and dressy. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
What is boarding and cruising time?
Boarding time is approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. The cruising time is 2 hours.
Can I hold a reservation and pay later?
Reservations cannot be held without payment.
How is seating arranged on board?
The Odyssey features cruise style seating. The majority of the tables accommodates 4-8 guests and your party may be seated with other groups.
Is smoking allowed on board?
Smoking is not allowed in any of the interior areas of the ship. Passengers may smoke on the outdoor observation decks in designated areas.
What if the weather is bad?
The Odyssey will cruise in all weather conditions, year-round. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled to ensure sailing in rain or shine.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the deck and restrooms can accommodate most standard sized wheelchairs.
Is gratuity included in the price package?
Gratuity is not included in the package price and is suggested for all on-board purchases and outstanding service.
What do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks and cocktails begin at $7.00, beer begins at $5.50 and wine by the glass begins at $8.00. Soft drinks and juice are available for $2 each. Please note drink prices are subject to change.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 73 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences