Navy Pier - Chicago, IL
May - September:
Departures vary between 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Get in on one of the most wet 'n' wild things to do in Chicago! Rocket along the Windy City's waterfront, departing Navy Pier on a high-speed boat ride!
- Experience the sheer intensity of twin 1400-horsepower engines — more than any other commercial passenger vessel on Lake Michigan
- Hang on as the Seadog Extreme spins, turns and hits speeds of up to 45 MPH in open water.
- Let the vibrant sounds of rock 'n' roll music add even more fun and adrenaline to your high speed thrill ride!
- Delight in unrivaled views of famed Chicago attractions complete with fun narrations about the city as you zip across the waves!
Soak up city sights and Lake Michigan breezes on the fastest commercial passenger vessel ever to hit the Chicago waterfront! The Seadog Extreme conquers the aquatic fast lane, giving you a high-speed Navy Pier boat ride you'll never forget!
Up the ante on your sightseeing in Chicago, zipping along the water and past the city's impressive skyline. The view of skyscrapers and famed Chicago attractions is bound to take your breath away — but not nearly as much as the boat's incredible speed and maneuvers will!
Hold on tight as this sleek, horsepower-hungry boat rips across the open water to make waves of its own. Twin 1400-HP jet-engines get your ride topping out at a heart-pounding 45 MPH! And that's not all this high-speed boat ride does to make your adrenaline surge. The Seadog Extreme will have you grinning from ear to ear and shrieking with absolute delight as it tackles full 180-360° spins, full-throttle slalom runs, and sharp twists and turns!
And don't even dare think your outing is over just yet! High-speed or not, no Navy Pier boat ride would be complete without enjoying some fun narration about Chicago attractions along the way. And that's not all! This boat rocks its way back to the dock to the fun tune of rock 'n' roll favorites for all.
Whether you're a local or a visitor, this exhilarating wander on the water is one of the most exciting things to do in Chicago from April to September. So hop aboard this Navy Pier boat ride, and see if you have the guts to take your Chicago sightseeing to the next level on the Seadog Extreme!
- Must be at least 48" to ride
- Not recommended for anyone suffering from or with a history of heart, neck or back problems or for women who are or may be pregnant
Ride lasts for approximately 30 minutes.
The vessel can accommodate up to 200 people.
This experience is only for those on the cruise.
This experience may be affected by weather conditions. In the event of possible inclement weather, always be sure to contact the experience provider.
What to Wear:
Comfortable and casual clothing recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given, but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will I get wet?
You may get wet, and it cannot be guaranteed you will or will not get wet. This is an open-air vessel, and if conditions are windy and the lake has a chop there is a good chance you will get wet.
Can I bring food and drink onboard?
Yes, food and drink may be brought on board. Remember, you may wear more than you eat because it's hard to eat while going 30 knots!
Is the vessel wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the vessel is wheelchair accessible. However, if you have an extra large motorized chair, it may not be able to fit down the ramps. In that case, the crew will be happy to help you out and assist you onto the vessel.
Are there restrooms onboard?
Yes, there are restrooms located on the vessel.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 68 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $375
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(65)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences
"My mother, 8 year old niece, and myself took the Extreme thrill ride. We all enjoyed the ride, but mostly my niece. She asked if we could stay on the boat and ride again!!!!! We were drenched but the experience was the highlight of the trip for my niece. Of all the things to experience in the Chicago area, its one of my favorites."