Host an Elegant Dinner Party
*Travel fees may apply for locations more than 25 miles outside of Chicago
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Chef Tong and his team of chefs bring the finest ingredients and extraordinary expertise right into your kitchen
- Choose from a selection of contemporary menus capturing the freshness and flavors of the season
- The staff will set your table, present the menu and serve your incredible gourmet dinner
- After the dinner party, they will clean your kitchen, leaving you to enjoy your special evening!
This unforgettable culinary experience awaits you when Executive Chef Christopher Tong or one of his professionally trained chefs bring the finest ingredients and expertise right into your kitchen. The result? An elegant 4-course dinner in the comfort of your home leaving you free to relax and enjoy!
Chef Tong or one of his acclaimed chefs will come into your home, bringing all ingredients and cookware. They will set your table, present the menu, create an incredible gourmet dinner and serve you. After the event, they will clean your kitchen, leaving you to enjoy the rest of your special evening.
German born and trained, Chef Christopher Tong has been creating distinctive cuisine at fine restaurants and hotels for more than 25 years. His talents have given him the opportunity to work at prestigious establishments around the US, including The Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel, the Walt Disney Swan Hotel, the Sutton Place Hotel and the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago.
Celebrities from the world of entertainment and sports have feasted on Chris' fine cuisine. Some notables are Michael J. Fox (his wedding), Michael Jordan, Nancy Reagan, Cher and the King of Jordan.
Chris also served teams in the NBA, NFL and NHL, as well as NASCAR drivers. Now he has adapted these impressive skills to the world of private entertaining.
- Full kitchen facilities are required
- An initial consultation with a kitchen walk through by the chef will confirm your menu selections and address any food allergies or special dietary requirements (vegetarian menus are available upon request)
- Your chef will provide estimates for costs beyond the set budget during the consultation
- Beverage service is not included, but can be added upon request during your consultation
This experience is available for parties of 6-12 people, depending on the option selected.
This dinner is for you and your booked dinner guests only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your night, dress how you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations or rescheduling more than 7 days prior to your experience will incur forfeiture of 50% of the cost of your experience. Cancellations made within 7 days of your experience will result in the loss of the value of your experience and no refunds or rescheduling will be allowed.
I live outside of the city, will the chef travel to my house?
The chef will travel, but additional costs will incur for locations that are more than 25 miles from Chicago.
What do I need to provide?
Full kitchen facilities are required, but the chef will bring all the ingredients, cookware, china and linens.
How will the chef decide on the menu?
An initial consultation with a kitchen walk through by the chef will confirm your menu selections and address any food allergies or special dietary requirements.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the dinner.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 73 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences