Manicure & Pedicure
Exhale Spa located in Chicago's Gold Coast at the corner of Oak & State Streets
Daily - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Beautiful spa nestled in the heart of Chicago's Gold Coast within the city's most prosperous residential, retail and business sector
- Give your feet the pampering they deserve with this relaxing, custom spa pedicure
- Follow with a soothing manicure to leave your skin glowing and youthful
- A great escape from the stresses of everyday life
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Indulge and pamper yourself with this relaxing manicure and pedicure.
From the moment you arrive at the spa, you will feel an aura of total relaxation. Your therapist will lead you into your treatment area where your feet and hands will experience an unforgettable healing.
For your pedicure, you will choose your aromatherapy choice from energizing eucalyptus, meditative frankincense, warming ginger, and calming geranium. Your feet will be fully exfoliated with an organic lavender scrub and then slathered in a moisturizing organic ginger mask while wrapped in hot towels. Your heels will receive extra pampering with an all natural callus remover and organic heel balm. Finally, choose your shade of polish to top off your glowing feet.
Calm and soothe dry skin, leaving your skin youthful and firm with this luxurious manicure. You'll begin with soaking your hands in a blend of Italian mandarin and ginger that will soften and soothe dry cuticles, followed by a gentle buffing with micro algae and ginger essence. Organic ginger infused lotion will be used to massage away stress, followed by a rejuvenating light ginger mist. Finally, choose your shade of polish to accentuate your radiant hands.
It's the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure.
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
- Participants must be 16 years old
Approximately 1 hour
Only booked participants are allowed to attend the appointment.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed up to 48 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age limit?
The participant must be at least 16 years old.
What is the cancellation policy?
You must contact the spa at least 48 hours prior to your experience in order to reschedule your appointment.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 72 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $375
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(66)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences
"Kristin Kirk, my Cloud 9 rep was EXTREMELY lovely & helpful. I found out late on Friday afternoon that my cousin was flying in for the weekend so I wanted to treat us to a mani/pedi & Kris managed the whole process in the friendliest most expeditious manner imaginable by helping me combine 2 gift certificates to arrange/confirm our duo Sunday afternoon appointments so that all we had to do was show up on time and sit back & luxuriate as our technicians poured us our champagne & treated us like queens while we relaxed and laughed during the best spa services either of us had ever had. Thanks to all for the fabulous experience!"
"It's great how gratuity is included. Everything was taken care of. A full package."