Chicago Pizza & Cocktails Tour
April - October:
Thursdays and Saturdays - 7:30 PM
November - March:
Saturdays - 7:30 PM
- The tour provider is a CBS Chicago "Best Of" award winner, and has been featured in Chicago's The Local Tourist and on NBC Chicago
- Explore Chicago's neighborhoods, legendary pizza joints and unique styles of pizza
- Enjoy a slice of pizza and your choice of beer or wine at each of the 4 pizzerias you visit
- Transportation between pizzerias is on Dough Force One - complete with on-board karaoke!
Step on board Dough Force One for a Pizza & Cocktails Tour full of the finer things in life including pizza, beer, wine and fun!
Your friendly local guides will take you through Chicago's favorite neighborhoods as you enjoy the best of Chicago's legendary pizza.
At each stop along the way taste a signature slice of Chicago-style pizza along with your choice of either beer or wine.
Pizzerias visited on the tour may include classic spots like:
- Pizano's Pizza & Pasta - The Loop
- Gino's East - River North
- Coalfire - West Town
- Italian Fiesta - Hyde Park
- Crust Organic - Bucktown
- Frasca - Roscoe Village
- All tour participants must be at least 21 years of age and will be required to show a valid ID
- You will visit 4 different pizzerias and will have at least a slice at each stop, along with your choice of a beer or a glass of wine
- Water will be available at each stop too
- Tips for your guide are not included but are greatly appreciated if you enjoy your tour
Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours
There may be a total of up to 20 participants on the tour.
This tour is for booked participants only.
This tour runs in rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Who is this tour appropriate for?
Anyone who is at least 21 years of age, wants to be comfortably driven to taste a variety of Chicago's best pizzas, beer and wine while having a GREAT time!
Will we only be eating deep dish pizza?
While that is Chicago's signaturestyle and it is featured on the tour, you'll also be trying otherChicago favorites like thin crust tavern cut and Neapolitan coal baked.
How many pizzerias do we visit, how much pizza and drinks are included?
You'll visit 4 pizzerias and enjoy 5 types of pizza. You'll have your choice of a beer or glass of wine at each stop, and will have the option of purchasing additional drinks if you like.
What type of toppings are on the pizzas?
At each stop you'll have the restaurant's specialty pizza with neutral toppings at the first 2 stops, and then your guide will take a group consensus for the last 2 stops.
How long do we visit each pizzeria?
You'll stay at each pizzeria for approximately 3-45 minutes, but the last stop on the tour is open till 2:00am so that one is at your discretion.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 73 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences
"Thought this was a very enjoyable evening that was reasonably priced. Good chance to meet new people."
"On our experience, all went well but I didn't like or appreciate the fact that they absolutely didn't ask for ID at anytime during the tour at all. Anyone (even myself) could have gone, especially someone who didn't pay, which I didn't like or appreciate. That really need to change or correct that, as in yesterday. The group was great. The guide was great. We did karaoke on our tour and had a blast! We enjoyed our pizza and cocktail tour. So thank you for a nice experience, it was for my husband whose birthday was the following Monday."
"This was a fantastic night out for pizza lovers. We got to see the city and enjoy some great pizza. We also met new people along the way."