Private DJ Lesson
Monday through Saturday - 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
*Pending instructor availability
- The school was founded by Jam Master Jay, legendary DJ of Run DMC
- Private lesson is fully customized to your skill level
- Follow a pre-set curriculum or work on specific skills
- Learn music theory, how to mix, blend, scratch and beat juggle
- Whether you're new to the turntable, or are an aspiring music enthusiast, you will learn tricks, styles and formulas from the best in the business!
Learn DJ skills and produce beats with world famous celebrity DJ's and producers in this Private DJ Lesson in Chicago!
The roster of instructors includes innovators and icons of the art forms, accomplished club DJs, decorated battle champions, experienced producers, and more.
Choose between 1, 2, or 3 hour lessons that can be used at once or in increments. Learn about music theory, how to mix, blend, scratch and more.
Private DJ Lesson in Chicago introduces you to the life of a DJ or offers a refresher course if you're a veteran in the music scene!
- Equipment is provided
- No experience necessary
1-3 hour sessions, depending on the option selected. Sessions can be divided into 1 hour lessons or combined for the same day.
This experience is for up to 2 participants, depending on the option selected.
One spectator is allowed to watch the private lesson.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Casual, comfortable attire.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need to have experience?
No, the Private DJ Lesson is for all skill levels and will be customized to fit your interests and experience.
Do I need to provide my own turntable?
All equipment will be provided in your lesson, including turntables with vinyl records.
Can I select the type of music I will work with?
Absolutely! This lesson will be customized for your interests and topics/genres you want to cover.
Can I choose the DJ I want to work with?
The DJ instructing your lesson will be carefully selected by the experience provider to match your skill level, interests and musical genre. The instructors range from accomplished club DJs, decorated battle champions, experienced producers and more.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 75 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $52
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $143
- All Chicago Experiences