Chicagoland Speedway - Joliet, IL
Select Dates Only:
Friday - June 2, 2017
Saturday - June 3, 2017
Saturday - September 23, 2017
Sunday -September 24, 2017
AM times are typically 8:00 AM or 11:00 AM
PM times are typically 2:00 PM
* Schedule is subject to change
Experience the thrill of NASCAR from the best seat in the house, as you ride shotgun with a professional driver at the Chicagoland Speedway!
- Ride in full size, 600 horsepower NASCAR style race cars
- Racing suit and helmet included
- Hit top racing speeds up to 155 MPH!
- To drive the car yourself, check out our Drive a NASCAR in Chicago experience!
Prepare for the ride of a lifetime at the Chicagoland Speedway! Strap on your helmet and hold on tight as you're taken on a high-speed adventure by a professional driver.
You professional driver will get you as close to the action as possible as you hit top racing speeds of 155 MPH. Enjoy the exhilarating freedom of of speed-hungry straightaways, and brace yourself as your driver takes on the curves of the track at a pace that will satisfy even the biggest adrenaline appetite.About the Chicagoland Speedway
Opening in 2001, Chicagoland Speedway was one of the first motorsports facilities in the Chicago area and is one of NASCARs newer tracks. This 1.5-mile, D-shaped, tri-oval track is known for hosting a number of NASCAR events every year. You're in for the ride of your life, so hang on tight!
- Available June 2nd & 3rd and September 23rd & 24th, 2017 only (subject to change)
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, and be able to climb through a window opening that is 15" high x 30" wide and sits 36" off the ground
- Racing suits are available up to size 4XL
- Participants must be at least 14 years old to participate in the ride along, and all participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Photo and In-Car Videos are available for purchase at the track
Plan to be at the track for approximately 1 - 1.5 hours.
1 passenger per car
Friends and family are encouraged to come to the track to watch. Make sure they bring a camera to capture your experience! Limited seating is provided, so it is recommended for them to bring lawn chairs to guarantee seating.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted.
What to Wear:
Wear your own comfortable, weather/season appropriate attire and close-toed shoes. A racing suit will be provided at the track which you will wear over your own clothing. Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
It is recommended to book at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. For rescheduling more than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date, a $75 fee will be charged. No cancellations or rescheduling may be made less than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date.
Are there age restrictions?
Participants must be at least 14 years old. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Are there weight or height restrictions?
The cars do not have doors and participants must be able to climb through a 15" high by 30" wide window that sits 36" from the ground. Driving suits are available up to size 4XL.
What types of cars are used?
You will ride in a 600 horsepower NASCAR-style race car that has a 4 speed manual transmission.
What is provided and what should I wear?
All participants are provided with a regulation helmet and a driver's suit. Participants need to wear socks, close-toed shoes and clothing that will be comfortable under the driver's suit.
Can family and friends come to watch?
The more the merrier! The track has a special seating area for spectators. Seating may be limited in this area, so we suggest guests bring lawn chairs. A camera is also highly recommended!
Are foods or beverages available at the track?
Snacks and refreshments are available for purchase at the merchandise center. However, feel free to bring your own snacks/picnic and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track.
Are any photo or video packages of my experience available?
Yes, both photo and video packages are available for purchase directly at the track. Photo prices start at $20 and video prices at $49 (subject to change).
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 75 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $52
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $143
- All Chicago Experiences
"While it was a fun experience, I don't feel like I got the value for the money I spent. I also wanted to purchase the picture at the end, but $75 for a picture and plaque is ridiculous. Pricing needs to be re-evaluated."
"The ride a long was an experience of a lifetime. Never have I had such an adrenaline rush. Something I will never forget."
"Great time with the Richard Petty Ride Along experience. Wish it would have lasted two more laps. The staff was very friendly . "