Exhale Spa located in Chicago's Gold Coast at the corner of Oak & State Streets
Daily - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Beautiful spa nestled in the heart of Chicago's Gold Coast
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Choose from an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Indulge yourself with a rejuvenating spa treatment at one of Chicago's most relaxing and luxurious spa locations. Your experienced massage practitioner is dedicated to providing you a healing and transforming experience.
Combining the best of therapeutic massage practices from around the world, this therapy uses specific rhythmic massage movements and potent herbal and aromatherapy oils which enhance the therapeutic effect. Choose from an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend.
UPLIFT: A massage designed to promote circulation and relieve muscle soreness using a blend of rosemary, basil, chamomile and laurel leaf extracts.
DETOX: Enjoy a detoxifying therapy with cypress, lemon and cedarwood. Releases toxic build-up in sluggish digestive, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
RELAX: A deeply calming massage with hypnotic oils and sandalwood, clove, vetivert and jasmine. Eases fatigue and exhaustion and soothes an over-stressed nervous system.
This spa experience is enhanced with fully appointed changing rooms complete with steam rooms and showers. Relax in your spa's quiet and tranquil lounge and enjoy a healing elemental herbal tea pre or post-therapy.
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
- Participants must be 18 years old for massage treatments
Choose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute massage.
Only booked participants are allowed to attend the appointment.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed up to 48 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation policy?
You must contact the spa at least 48 hours prior to your experience in order to reschedule your appointment.
Is there an age requirement?
The minimum age is 18 years of age for massage experiences and 16 years of age for facial experiences.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may have in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $109Avg Rating of: 4-half(22)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $488Avg Rating of: 4-half(13)
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoFrom: $50Avg Rating of: 4-half(52)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Architectural Kayak TourFrom: $65Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Sunset PaddleFrom: $55Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fly a CessnaFrom: $209Avg Rating of: 5(17)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Chicago Lakefront Bike TourFrom: $46Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Chicago Experiences
"My massage therapist was excellent. However exhale is not a good place to get a massage because they have a gym studio. The instructor was yelling very loudly so it was difficult to relax with a loud gym instructor yelling at her class in the other room. Exhale should decide if they want to be a gym or a spa. I would not go back as the environment is not relaxing but stressful. I would get a massage from keke if she was at a different location"
"Great location around the corner of our hotel! Friendly staff and very nice spa experience...one of my best."