April - Early November, weekdays: 12:00pm, 3:00pm & 6:00pm- Weekends: 8:00am-6:00pm
- All instructors are certified by the United States Parachute Association
- In their 30 year history, your provider has introduced more than 100,000 people to skydiving
- Super Twin Otter aircraft, capable of carrying 23 jumpers to 14,000 feet in 10 minutes
- 9,000 feet and 60 seconds of freefall at 120 mph!
As your Super Twin Otter reaches an altitude of over 14,000 feet your instructor tells you its time. Your heart starts pounding from the adrenaline and excitement as you inch closer to the open aircraft door.
You peer over the edge and then, in a split second, you are on the most exciting thrill ride of your life with an expert instructor at your side.
As you fly through clouds at over 100 mph, for nearly a minute, you feel a complete and total sense of freedom not found anywhere else in the world.
Once the canopy opens, and you parachute deploys, you can take in views of the famous Chicago as you glide smoothly towards the ground.
All tandem jumpmasters have earned USPA's highest rating and have thousands of jumps to their credit. In a 30 year history, your skydive operator has introduced over 100,000 people to skydiving.
You are in good hands!
Participants must be at least 18 years of age and weigh no more than 230 pounds.
Dropzone is a member of the US Parachute Association.
Plan on spending 4-6 hours at the dropzone.
One per jump.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and sneakers (closed toed shoes). A jump suit will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3-5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 5 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider
Is this safe?
Yes, the experience provider is part of the United States Parachute Association Group Member Parachute Center. This means that only properly rated instructors, approved methods of training, and modern, square parachutes will be used. They have trained over 100,000 first jump students since opening in 1960s.
Other Chicago Experiences:(View all 60 Chicago experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $519Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 4-half(37)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Architectural Kayak TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 4(5)
- Sunset PaddleFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fly a CessnaFrom: $239Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $405Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Chicago Lakefront Bike TourFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Chicago Experiences
- Gift Certificates