Fridays - 7:30 PM
- Cruise with a top-rated tour provider and recipient of the TripAdvisorCertificate of Excellence
- Sample some of the area's best local beers and discover their history during a tasting led by a member of the brewery
- Enjoy freshly prepared BBQ cuisine, served buffet-style
- Stroll the outer decks or dance the night away while listening to live music provided by a local area band
Experience an unforgettable evening cruising the Ohio River during this approximately 2.5-hour Beer and BBQ Riverboat Cruise.
Your night of amazing food and delicious beers will begin as you climb aboard a majestic and ornate riverboat, decorated in the traditional Victorian style. Before finding your seat, check out the open-air deck and soak in the stunning views from the water.
Once seated, you will be treated to a tasting of some of Cincinnati's finest craft beers led by an expert from a local brewery. As you sip each variety, learn about the principles of the beer and discover the fascinating history of the brewery that produced it. Next, you'll have the opportunity to savor and enjoy your favorite brew as you indulge in an abundant barbecue buffet!
Cap off the evening with some scenery and another stroll, or dance the night away as you bust a move to one of Cincinnati's finest local bands.
There is no better way to experience the rich and robust culture of Cincinnati than with this Beer & BBQ Riverboat Cruise!
- Dinner buffet includes salad, entree, and chef's choice dessert
- Craft beer tasting led by local brewery
- Live music provided by local area band
- Coffee, tea, and water included with ticket
- Cash bar available for purchase of additional alcohol and soft drinks
- All ages welcome on this cruise but you must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to participate in the beer tasting
- Gratuity for any additional purchases on board not included
The cruise will last approximately 2.5-hours
Capacities vary based on the particular boat in use but event could accommodate up to 1000 guests
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
There is no required dress code, but please dress appropriately for the weather if you plan to stroll on the decks.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there a menu for this cruise?
The menu is subject to change but may include: -Garden Salad with Mandarin Oranges, Strawberries, and Almonds -BBQ Pork Ribs -Grilled BBQ Chicken -Pull Pork with BBQ Sauce -Grilled Vegetables -Baked Beans -Coleslaw -Potato Salad -Chef's Choice Dessert *Gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options available upon request
What brewery will be leading the tasting?
The participating craft brewery will vary but may include:
*Participating brewery will be confirmed at time of booking.
Is there a dress code?
There is no specific dress code for this cruise. It is recommended that you dress for the occasion you are celebrating. Bring a light jacket if you plan to walk to exposed upper decks.
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is not allowed in any of the interior areas of the ship. Passengers may smoke on the outdoor observation decks in designated areas.
Is gratuity included in the price package?
Yes, gratuity is included in the cost. However, it is not included for additional purchases made on board (e.g. mixed drinks, wine, etc).
Other Cincinnati Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Cincinnati experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $199
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $299
- NASCAR Ride Along - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $130
- Drive a NASCAR - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $499
- Riverboat Dinner CruiseFrom: $60
- Sunset Dinner Cruise & Wine TastingFrom: $60
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $265
- Private Balloon Ride for 2From: $595
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $150
- All Cincinnati Experiences