Brown County ATV Tour
Daily - 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Professional guides provide year-round, guided tours
- Explore old stagecoach roads, pioneer home sites, Indian campgrounds and an 1800's graveyard
- Travel through creek beds, traverse technical climbs and descents
- Experience scenic vistas and peaceful lush valleys during your adventurous exploration
Brown County is home to breathtaking scenery and some of the most rugged trails and hill terrain in Indiana. Our guided ATV Tours will introduce both the young and old to a new brand of adventure.
Your 3 hour adventure allows you to explore old stagecoach roads, pioneer home sites, Indian campgrounds and a graveyard dating back to the late 1800s.
While traveling through creek beds or traversing technical climbs and descents, you will experience scenic vistas and peaceful lush valleys. Enjoy this adventurous exploration while learning about some intriguing history!
The tour is approximately two hours long including the safety orientation, test track, photo and snack break. Most participants have never ridden an ATV. You'll learn how to operate the machine safely, how to travel in small groups with minimal impact on the land.
- Drivers must be at least 16 year old and weigh no more than 260 pounds
- Tax is included in the price
- Tour includes ATV, helmet, instructions, safety orientation and test track run as well as a photo and snack breaks
For 2 to 7
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Dress for the weather and make sure to wear boots and long pants.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Cincinnati Gift Ideas:(View all 21 Cincinnati experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $199
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $299
- NASCAR Ride Along - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $130
- Drive a NASCAR - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $499
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $265
- Private Balloon Ride for 2From: $595
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $150
- Intro to Hang Gliding CourseAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $150
- Horseback Trail Ride (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(1)From: $60
- All Cincinnati Experiences