Dixieland Jazz Brunch Cruise
Mid-April through November
Sundays - 12:00 PM
*Departure times may vary in off-peak months
Spend your Sunday afternoon cruising the waters of the Ohio River, and tap your toes to the tunes of a live jazz band during this Dixieland Jazz Brunch Cruise!
- Cruise with a top-rated tour provider and recipient of theTripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Stroll the upper decks and take in unbeatable views of the scenic Ohio River
- Enjoy a hearty, gourmet brunch served buffet style
- Relax to the sounds of live dixieland jazz music in the good company of family, friends, or a favorite someone
Spend a relaxing afternoon in style aboard a majestic riverboat. The Dixieland Jazz Brunch Cruise is one of the most unique ways to indulge in delectable cuisine, while enjoying unrivaled sightseeing, and good music too!
Explore the ship's impressive decks and soak in the sun upon boarding. As you make your way to the dining room, visit the cash bar for a mimosa or two to kick off this approximately two hour cruise.
In the dining room, you and your party will be shown to your seats and invited to indulge in the bountiful brunch fare. Enjoy breakfast and lunch favorites such as (selections subject to change):
- Tossed Salad
- Fresh fruit
- Assorted Sweet Breads
- Biscuits and Suasage
- Sauteed Potatoes
- Scrambled Eggs
- French Toast with Maple Syrup
- Beef Tips and Rice
- Macaroni and Cheese
- and More!
Once your appetite is satisfied, feast your eyes on local landmarks and the gorgeous scenery of the Ohio River. Stroll the outer decks, relax in the sun, and listen to the soothing sounds of a live dixieland jazz band.
There is no better way to cap off the weekend than with this Dixieland Jazz Brunch Cruise!
- Brunch buffet includes salad, entree, and chef's choice dessert
- Onboard music provided by live dixieland jazz band
- Coffee, tea, milk, juices and water included with ticket
- Cash bar available for purchase of alcohol and soft drinks
- Must be at least 21 years or older with a valid photo ID to purchase alchohol
- Gratuity for any additional purchases on board not included
The cruise lasts approximately 2 hours. Boarding begins 60 minutes before cruise departure.
Capacities vary based on the particular boat in use but event could accommodate up to 1000 guests.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
There is no required dress code, but please dress appropriately for the weather if you plan to stroll on the decks.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there a dress code for this cruise?
There is no specific dress code for this cruise. It is recommended that you dress for the occasion you are celebrating. Bring a light jacket if you plan to walk to exposed upper decks.
When is boarding time?
Boarding time begins approximately 1 hour prior to departure. Please be sure to allow ample time for traffic and parking.
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is not allowed in any of the interior areas of the ship. Passengers may smoke on the outdoor observation decks in designated areas.
Is gratuity included in the price package?
Yes, gratuity is included in the cost. However, it is not included for additional purchases made on board (e.g. alcohol beverages).
Other Cincinnati Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Cincinnati experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $199
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $299
- NASCAR Ride Along - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $100
- Drive a NASCAR - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $355
- Riverboat Dinner CruiseFrom: $60
- Sunset Dinner Cruise & Wine TastingFrom: $60
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $265
- Private Balloon Ride for 2From: $595
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $150
- All Cincinnati Experiences