PADI Open Water Scuba Certification Course
Mid-December through October:
Daily - 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
* Pending instructor availability
- Professional Association of Dive Instructors (PADI) 5-Star dive center
- Course entails 4-classroom sessions learning the basics fundamentals of safe scuba, and 4 sessions with your professional instructor in our heated pool
- After completing this course, you will be prepared to complete your required open water dives to receive your Open Water Certification
Get ready to take the first step into the exciting world of scuba diving during this PADI Open Water Scuba Certification Course!
This course entails 4-classroom sessions and 4 sessions in the heated on-premises pool. You will learn first hand all of the necessary fundamentals of scuba diving.
Upon completion of your pool and classroom sessions, you will be able to sign up for your certification dives and let your life-long journey as a scuba diver begin!
- Students must be 8 years of age or older
- The pool is exclusively used for scuba training and is heated to 90 degrees
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors 5 star dive center
- Course fee includes the textbook, logbook, air fills and all required rental equipment for the class, pool and open water training phases
4 classes, 4 pool sessions
Up to 6 participants per course.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience you will wear a bathing suit. Be sure to bring a towel and dry clothes for when you get out of the pool.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What does PADI stand for?
Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
What's included in this experience?
This is a full certification package which includes classroom, swimming pool practice, and open water training dives. The textbook, logbook, air fills and all required rental equipment for the class are also included.
Where will I do the open water dives?
The final phase required for certification is the open water training dives. Open water means anything outside of a pool, for example quarries, lakes or the ocean. Dives are typically held at Circleville Twin Quarries.You may also complete the open water training dives with a referral at any PADI facility in the world. Referrals are issued after completing your classroom sessions and swimming pool practices.
Other Cincinnati Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Cincinnati experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $199
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $299
- NASCAR Ride Along - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $100
- Drive a NASCAR - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $355
- Riverboat Dinner CruiseFrom: $60
- Sunset Dinner Cruise & Wine TastingFrom: $60
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $265
- Private Balloon Ride for 2From: $595
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $150
- All Cincinnati Experiences