Sparta - NASCAR Stock Car Ride Along
Kentucky Speedway - Sparta, KY
Select Dates Only:
* 2017 dates to be announced
- Full size, Sprint Cup stock cars that have been raced by the likes of Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards and Dale JR.
- Race with a professional instructor and top speeds of 160 MPH!
- To Actually Drive The Car Yourself, Click Here!
It's time to strap on your helmet and buckle up for your high-speed adventure on a real NASCAR Speedway!
Your expert instructor will take you on the ride of your life as you hit real racing speeds up to 160 MPH in a 500 HP Sprint Cup style stock car!
Kentucky Speedway showcases the best in stock car racing on its 1.5-mile, asphalt, tri-oval. The track has 14-degree banking in the turns and a 1,600-foot backstretch guaranteed to give you the ride of a lifetime!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
3 or 6 lap packages; time at the track is approximately 2 - 3 hours
1 per car
We encourage friends and family to join you, and they may bring a camera to capture your experience! Limited seating is provided, so we recommend bringing lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! If inclement weather causes cancellation of your experience, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, casual clothing depending on the time of year. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 pounds is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there any physical requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall, weigh between 100 - 280 lbs and able to climb through a 15'' x 30'' window, that sits 36'' off the ground (with minimal assistance).
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID handy for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
Real Sprint Cup style race cars driven by the likes of Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr. and other professional NASCAR drivers.
Can I pick the car I ride in?
No, due to maintaining the track operations schedule, the car for your ride along will be assigned to you based on availability at the time of your ride along. They also match up the best car for you based on your height and weight.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
What is the policy on rain?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Cincinnati Gift Ideas:(View all 25 Cincinnati experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $199
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $299
- NASCAR Ride Along - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $130
- Drive a NASCAR - Sparta, KYAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $499
- Riverboat Dinner CruiseFrom: $60
- Sunset Dinner Cruise & Wine TastingFrom: $60
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $265
- Private Balloon Ride for 2From: $595
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $150
- All Cincinnati Experiences
"There was a lack of flexibility on the part of the experience on changing times on the day-of... we wanted to shift to an earlier morning time from 1:00pm for a medical reason (we knew there were openings) and were told absolutely not. One representative told us before any reschedule was done, we would have to get a doctor's note; the other said they could make the change but needed a doctor's note before we could do the experience. A picture of the experience set-up at the track would have been helpful to us to understand what we would be doing -- we had no clue. Handy facilities and even selling cold drinks of some sort (or saying bring them with you) would be good."
"I would have to say that it was a great ride. However I didn't think the driver would appreciate small talk while driving around the speedway. Kind of hard to hear the driver when the passenger doesn't have a headset to communicate. However I did thank him for the ride even though I don't know if he heard me. I would do it again and again anytime. "
"The experience was great. The wait wasn't horrible but was long and seemed very unorganized once was in line. I also think we should have received a free t-shirt or hat even but the experience itself was fantastic!!! Thank you! "