Launch sites in Tallmadge, OH and surrounding areas
Mid-May through October:
Daily - Sunrise & Sunset
- FAA certified pilots and balloons
- Enjoy the stunning, bird's eye views of the magnificent Ohio countryside
- Embrace the serenity as you float effortlessly thousands of feet above the ground
- Traditional champagne toast upon landing
Experience the free feeling of drifting through the valleys over pristine lakes and streams, or pick leaves while skimming over treetops. You might even observe unsuspecting wildlife or peek over the surrounding hills to enjoy the distant view of the Cleveland skyline.
After landing you can help the crew pack the balloon away or just relax, before receiving your celebratory glass of champagne, flight certificate and souvenir pin.
Your provider has been in operation for over 25 years and has safely flown thousands of passengers. Award winning, FAA pilots will allow you to enjoy your flight to the fullest.
An unparalleled experience you will remember forever!
Participants must be at least 12 years of age. Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
2-3 hours total with approximately 1 hour of flight time.
You will be accompanied by other participants, with a maximum of 6 per balloon.
Family and friends may follow the chase vehicle in their own car.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and closed toed shoes. No heels.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
How high will we fly?
Balloons normally fly between 200 and 3000 feet, all within federal aviation reguations.
What does if feel like?
Once aloft you will notice no turbulence or wind movement as you become one with the air currents. The feeling is one of peace as you drift over treetops and float over the countryside in a gentle, panoramic harmony with nature.
Other Cleveland Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Cleveland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a Diamond AircraftFrom: $135Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Learn to Fly a CessnaFrom: $162
- NASCAR Ride Along - MichiganFrom: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock Car - MichiganFrom: $538
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- West Side Market Tour (For 2+)From: $84Avg Rating of: 4-half(10)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $250Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $229Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Cleveland Experiences