Lake Erie Sailing Charter
- Your Captain is USCG Licensed and has over 20 years race and cruise experience
- Your Island Catlina sailboat is 36 feet long, sleeps 7, has 3 cabins, 1 heads, and 1 showers
- Enjoy stunning views along beautiful Lake Erie such as Kelly's Island, Middle Bass Island and Pelee Point
- Soak in the sun, or help your Captain navigate this incredible waterway
Those who have experienced a sailing charter on the Western Basin of Lake Erie know that the sailing rivals anywhere in the world with warm, open water, and of course the fabulous Lake Erie Islands.
Few locations provide the diverse ports of call within easy sails as those you'll find at the Lake Erie Islands. Examples include: swimming from a protected beach at Kelly's Island, secluded anchorages on Middle Bass Island, and a nature preserve at Pelee Point.
The Catalina 36' used for this charter is top of the line and so is your Captain. With over 20 years of race and cruise experience on both mono-hulls and multi-hulls, the experience level of your Captain for this charter is second to none. Your captain's experience provides a wealth of knowledge far beyond the average captain making your trip informative as well as enjoyable.
So whether you wish to learn a little more about sailing or just sit back and soak up the sun, this skippered charter may be exactly what you are looking for.
No prior experience necessary.
Lunch is included for an additional $20.00 per person, payable to the Experience provider at the time of the event.
All Captains are USCG Licensed and ASA Certified Sailing Instructors.
Full Day charters are 8 hours.
Up to 6
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear layered clothing, bring rain gear, and wear light soled shoes. In addition, it is recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and sailing gloves.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 30 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Cleveland Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Cleveland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride Along - MichiganFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(10)
- Drive a Stock Car - MichiganFrom: $399Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- West Side Market Tour (For 2+)From: $105Avg Rating of: 4-half(7)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(35)
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $259Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Romantic Dinner For TwoFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Personal Chef Dinner PartyFrom: $480
- All Cleveland Experiences