Personal Chef Dinner Party
Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Summit, Portage, Ashtabula, Geauga and Medina counties, Ohio
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Your Personal Chef is a graduate of The International Culinary Arts and Sciences Institute and is ServSafe accredited
- Discuss any food preferences, restrictions, or allergies during an initial consultation
- Your Chef will bring the groceries, prepare a wonderful six-course dinner, and even clean up afterward
- Great experience for anyone looking for a memorable evening of amazing food
Do you love the idea of hosting a dinner party but not the work it entails? Does it seem like you never get to enjoy your own party? Welcome a Personal Chef into your home so they can do all the work while you savor a truly memorable evening with friends or family.
Prior to your evening, you will be able to discuss your preferences, any dietary concerns and the menu options. Should you want a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem. You can simply reimburse Chef the evening of your party.
Your Chef will provide the six-course meal, ambiance, and friendly conversation while you and your guests enjoy the evening worry-free.
So get ready for a night you and your guests won't soon forget filled with delicious food and relaxation.
Chef will provide food, China, cookware, linen, flowers, candles etc. All you need to provide is the stove.
Non-alcoholic drinks can be added for no additional charge.
Gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Approximately 2.5-3 hours
For groups above eight, please contact Cloud 9 Living.
This experience is only for the participants
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your evening, dress how you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 7 days of notice.
Other Cleveland Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Cleveland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $162
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- NASCAR Ride Along - MichiganFrom: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock Car - MichiganFrom: $538
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $250
- Romantic Dinner For TwoAvg Rating of: 5(8)From: $250
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- West Side Market Tour (For 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $88
- Tandem SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $229
- All Cleveland Experiences
"Eric was such a gentleman and happy to converse with us about other opportunities, his culinary background, events etc. He left our home leaving it in the condition he found it. The dishes and table decor were very nice, but I would have liked to use mine because I liked it better. The food was delicious in its simplicity. He was a very special guy, and I'd use him again or recommend him after we discussed the food a little more."