Romantic Dinner For Two
Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Summit, Portage, Ashtabula, Geauga and Medina counties, Ohio
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Your Personal Chef is a graduate of The International Culinary Arts and Sciences Institute and is ServSafe accredited
- Discuss any food preferences, restrictions, or allergies during an initial consultation
- Your Chef will bring the groceries, prepare an exquisite six-course dinner, serve you, and clean up afterward
- Great experience for new parents or for any couple looking for a memorable and romantic evening
Sit back, relax, and let someone else do the work! From setting the table to setting the mood, your Chef will make sure this is an evening to remember.
Your Chef will consult with you to customize the menu to your liking, and can accommodate virtually any tastes you have.
The Chef will come to your home with groceries in hand, ready to prepare a customized six-course dinner for the two of you. He will even clean up so the two of you can relax and enjoy each others company.
Whether it's for a surprise marriage proposal, anniversary, or just because you love each other, Your Chef will work with you to create a unique and memorable experience.
So get ready for a romantic evening that you and your loved one will never forget. Because the saying is true: there's no place like home!
Kitchen facilities with a stove are required for this experience. Chef will provide food, China, cookware, linen, flowers, candles etc.
You will discuss allergies and any preferences during an initial menu consultation. Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, you can simply reimburse your Chef. Non-alcoholic drinks can be added for no charge.
Gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Approximately 2.5-3 hours
Two (it is a Romantic Dinner!)
This experience is only for the participants.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your evening, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 7 days of notice.
Other Cleveland Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Cleveland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $162
- Learn to Fly a Diamond AircraftAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $135
- NASCAR Ride Along - MichiganFrom: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock Car - MichiganFrom: $538
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $250
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- West Side Market Tour (For 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $84
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $58
- Tandem SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $229
- All Cleveland Experiences
"A great experience. Chef Eric was phenomenal, the best meal start to finish that I've ever had. We will be scheduling with him again in the near future. "
"Chef Eric Wells did such a great job and was so friendly!! We can't wait to do it again! I'm craving his pesto right now!"
"Chef Eric Wells was excellent! Accommodated our specific date and time requested. He was punctual, friendly and very good at what he does. The food was AMAZING!!! We will definitely be talking about our experience to friends and family. "