Michigan Int'l Speedway - Brooklyn, MI
Select dates only:
August 29 & 30
September 12 & 13
- 500 horse power, top speeds exceeding 150 mph!
- Real Sprint Cup style stock cars built for and raced in the world's top stock car racing series
- Racing suits, helmets, and gloves included
- Real cars, real track, real fast!
- To Actually Drive The Car Yourself Check Out Our, Drive a Stock Car Near Cleveland Experience
Climb into a real Sprint Cup style stock car with a professional driver, sit back and enjoy the ride. Experience first hand what it's like to run qualifying laps at Michigan International Speedway!
Feel the G-force and the rush as your race car dives down into turn one then accelerates out of turn two just inches from the wall, reaching speeds up to 150 MPH. Slower traffic up ahead? No problem as your driver puts the pedal to the metal and you blow right by.
Michigan International Speedway is a 2-mile, D-shaped speedway, recognized for it's wide racing surface and high banking. It is the fastest track in the circuit due to its wide, sweeping corners and long straightaways.
After this heart pounding experience making laps, we guarantee you will climb out of the race car grinning from ear to ear.
If you can't fit safely in the stock car, no need to worry, you'll be able to ride in a truck-series model truck that is just as fast if not faster than the stock car!
You're in for the ride of your life, so hang on tight!
- Participants must be at least 14 years old and big enough to be safely buckled in
- If under 18 years old parental consent is required
- Alcohol is not permitted
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed at the track and are also available for purchase
- Some seating is provided, however, it's recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for spectators
- Depending on the number of cars available for the ride along on the day of your experience, a truck-series model truck may be used. The truck has a larger window to enter through and is just as fast, if not faster than the car!
3 Laps or 6 Laps; approximately 2- 3 hours
1 per car with a maximum of 30 participants per session.
Yes. Family and friends are encouraged to come and bring their cameras!
This experience is weather dependent. In the event that the experience is rained out, rain checks will be issued at the track. Therefore, participants must show up and register at the track rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. We recommend wearing a cotton tee shirt, long cotton socks, closed toed shoes (we recommend tennis shoes), and bring shorts to wear underneath your driving suit.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed if done 30 days or more prior to your scheduled date and will be subject to a $50 fee. Rescheduling is not allowed within 30 days of your scheduled date.
What is the age limit?
Stock car ride participants must be at least 14 years old. Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Can I bring family and friends?
Yes, spectators are welcome. Don't forget your camera!
What is the track like?
Michigan International Speedway is a two-mile (3.22-km) moderate-banked D-shaped superspeedway located off U.S. Highway 12 on more than 1,400 acres near Brooklyn, in the scenic Irish Hills area of southeastern Michigan. MIS is recognized as one of motorsports' premier facilities because of its wide racing surface and high banking (by open-wheel standards; the 18-degree banking is modest by stock car standards). Michigan is now one of the fastest tracks in NASCAR due to its wide, sweeping corners and long straightaways.
Distance: 2 miles, Shape: D-shaped oval, Banking: 18 degree turns, 12 degree frontstretch, 5 degree backstretch
Can I bring a motor home to the track?
No, the cross over cannot be opened to get it into the infield. If your vehicle will not fit inside the tunnel entrance, don't plan on bringing it.
Is there a hotel close by?
Yes. There is a new Super 8 in Brooklyn, which is about two miles from the track.
Can I choose the car I want to drive?
You can request to drive a specific car, however, keep in mind that each car is set up to accommodate different size people. If you have special requests, you can put them in the "Booking Notes" section when submitting a booking request.
What should I wear?
Dress for the weather, light pants and shirts are recommended for hot days. You must wear close-toe shoes.
What if it rains?
If the day is rained out, rain checks will be given at the track. You must come to the track on your scheduled date, rain or shine. No shows forfeit their entire event fee.
What type of cars are used in this event?
The cars are real stock cars formerly driven by some of the top drivers in the business.
Other Cleveland Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Cleveland experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a Diamond AircraftFrom: $135
- Learn to Fly a CessnaFrom: $162
- Stock Car Ride Along - MichiganFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Drive a Stock Car - MichiganFrom: $369Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- West Side Market Tour (For 2+)From: $84Avg Rating of: 4-half(10)
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $250Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Tandem SkydivingFrom: $229Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Cleveland Experiences
"Had a great time!!!"
"it was a great time. everyone was friendly and helpful. Mark, my driver was awesome. i have told a lot of people how fun it was and i probably will come back. if you promote these comments please use whole first name and last name initial only."
"Had a wonderful time thanks, and keep up with the good work. Great experience lot of fun. Paul Oehlhof"