Cooking Class Series
Typically 1 class per month
- State of the art kitchen with classes taught by a Culinary Institute of America trained instructor
- Classes include both demonstration and hands-on participation with generous samplings of all dishes prepared
- 3 unique classes held once a month for you to expand your fundamentals of flavor
Your cooking classes are held in a state of the art kitchen and available throughout the year. With seasonal concepts from grilling 101 to regional favorites like Asian Fusion, you are sure to find the classes to fit your desires.
After each class you'll be able to sit down and enjoy your latest edible creations!
Expand your culinary repertoire with this series of cooking classes!
A series consists of 3 classes; typically 1 per month for 3 months.
Each class is 2.5 hours
Classes can hold up to 25 participants
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Casual and comfortable attire you can wear in a kitchen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 5 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 30 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $119
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Grandview Avenue Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4(2)From: $117
- Short North Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $123
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Old Worthington Food Tour (for 2+)From: $117
- All Columbus Experiences
"It was a great experience overall. The cooking class was interactive, laid back and the food was great. It was a wonderful way for my husband and I to spend time together without being out at a restaurant and away from distractions. I would recommend it to anyone!"