February - December:
2 Saturdays per month - 2:30 PM
- Tours have been featured in The Chicago Tribune, Ohio Magazine and Leisure Group Travel
- Travel by van on the 3-hour tour to 5 delicious tasting locations
- Stops may include Kolache Republic, Pattycake Bakery and Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream
- Sample sticky buns, cookies, a dessert cocktail and more on this unique tour!
Visit the top bakeries and dessert stops in Columbus on the 3-hour Dessert Tour!
Your tour will begin with a friendly meet and greet with your experienced and knowledgeable guide. You'll travel by 14-passenger van to various stops in the city for samples of sticky buns, cookies, a dessert cocktail and more.
Stops on this tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Kolache Republic
- Dan the Baker's Cafe
- Pattycake Bakery
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream
- M Restaurant
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- You will visit up to 5 tasting locations that will serve enough desserts to happily fill most stomachs
- Participants must be 21 years of age or over with a valid ID to sample the alocholic dessert cocktail
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience
Up to 14 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Are there any age requirements for this tour?
This tour is recommended for anyone over the age of 15.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended for each tour participant to bring a bottle of water, camera and cash for additional purchases.
Will the van drop us off at the same starting location?
Yes, this 3-hour tour will end at the starting location.
Is alcohol served on this tour?
This tour may include an alcoholic dessert cocktail. A non-alcoholic drink option will be available.
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 30 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $119
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Grandview Avenue Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4(2)From: $117
- Short North Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $123
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Old Worthington Food Tour (for 2+)From: $117
- All Columbus Experiences