Host a Dinner Party with Cooking Class
Pending chef's availability
- Receive guidance and instructions from a Culinary Institute of America trained chef
- Great for a fun evening with friends as you work together to prepare various courses of a gourmet meal
- All recipes, fresh ingredients and equipment supplied
- Perfect for ladies night out, birthday parties, anniversaries or a gathering with your friends!
This is your chance to host the ultimate dinner party. Host your event at a beautiful ten acre farm among rolling hills, a pond, organic gardens and a green house.
Prior to your party, you will select which dishes you and your guests will prepare, to ensure this is a fully customized gourmet meal.
The evening will then begin with an informal introduction, an overview of the dishes you have selected, kitchen safety and general instructions. Then, guests will break into groups and begin cooking!
After a few hours, you and your guests sit down together for a fabulous dining experience of your own creation!
- All equipment and ingredients are included
- During your initial consultation with the chef you will cover your different menu options and requests
- Gratuity for your chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
Approximately 3 hours
This kitchen can hold up to 50 participants. For a group larger than 16 people, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
Cooking Parties can accommodate participation levels in addition to what is listed for purchase.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Casual and comfortable attire that is appropriate for cooking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final.
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $285
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $119
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Grandview Avenue Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4(2)From: $117
- Short North Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $123
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Columbus Food Truck Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- All Columbus Experiences
"This cooking experience is an Ohio gem. This is our 2nd time with a group of nine friends. We look forward to a 3rd trip there. Highly recommend this experience."
"We had a great family sharing and dining experience. It will be a wonderful family memory for years to come. The Chef's vision and creativity in her business venture are extraordinary. We wish her the best and plan to make it back in the future."