Saturdays - 2:30 PM
- Guides are Certified Tourist Ambassadors and recipients of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award
- Visit 7-8 stops on the 3.5-hour guided, walking tour
- Enjoy delicious samples while learning about local landmarks and the history of the neighborhood!
Enjoy a stroll down a historic neighborhood on the Grandview Avenue Food Tour!
An experienced guide will lead your group on a 3.5-hour walking tour through the area and point out historic landmarks as well as the newest additions to the Avenue.
Stop at various local restaurants along the way and enjoy 7-8 food or beverage tastings. One stop may include a dish from Spagio, a 30-year Columbus favorite! You might sample wood-fired pizza and a glass of wine from a local favorite, Figlio or try the newest of food trends with a sample from Jobu Ramen.
Whether you're visiting the area or call the neighborhood home, the Grandview Avenue Food Tour is the perfect way to spend the day learning about the past, present and future of this historic neighborhood.
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- You will visit up to 7-8 local establishments that will happily fill most stomachs
- Participants can expect to walk approximately half of a mile during this tour
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
How far will we walk on this tour?
Participants can expect to walk approximately half of a mile on this tour.
Does this tour end at the same starting location?
No, this tour will end at a different spot but is within a 10-minute walk of the starting location. Your guide can provide directions back to your car, if needed.
Is gratuity included in the price of this tour?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience.
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 30 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $119
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Short North Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $123
- Grandview Avenue Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4(2)From: $117
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Old Worthington Food Tour (for 2+)From: $117
- All Columbus Experiences
"We truly enjoyed the experience. Booking the trip went smoothly. The instructions on meeting were clear. The trip was well-organized. Each stop was prepared for us, and we were met with knowledgeable people who were passionate about their business. We got to try samples of food that I probably would not have ordered prior to the trip. It was well worth it."
"The tour was fine, but I feel like it was overpriced. And I thought suggested tip was way too excessive."