Hot Air Balloon Ride
Various launch sites in the greater Columbus area
Monday through Friday - Sunset
Saturday & Sunday - Sunrise or Sunset
- Operating since 1989, highly experienced pilots
- Assist the crew with the balloon inflation process or relax as it takes shape before your eyes
- Embrace the serenity as you float effortlessly thousands of feet above the Earth
- An uplifting experience you will remember forever
- For a romantic ride just for the two of you, check out our Private Hot Air Balloon Ride!
Picture yourself floating over the magnificent Ohio countryside with nothing but the occasional blast of the burners to disturb the peace!
The feeling is like none other in the world. A sense of heightened awareness prevails as you break free of the Earth's bonds and float skyward.
Although hot air ballooning has been described in many ways, the tranquility experienced floating above the earth in a balloon may just be the closest thing to total freedom you will ever experience.
Your experienced pilot has been providing flights to delighted passengers for over 19 years.
Float with the breeze over the picturesque landscape of the greater Columbus countryside and view the scenery from a totally different perspective.
Participants must be at least 12 years of age and combined weight of all passengers cannot exceed 1,000 pounds.
Due to the volatility of fuel prices, each participant may be responsible for a $20 surcharge payable to your provider at the day of the experience
3 hours total with approximately 1 hour of flight time.
Up to 4 per balloon.
Family and friends may follow the balloon in their own car.
This experience is weather dependent. Generally, a launch is not feasible when the wind exceeds 10 mph. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. No dresses or open toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 48 hours prior to your reservation date/time to make changes for a $50 per person administrative fee. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $139
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Taco Truck Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(1)From: $119
- NASCAR Ride Along - MichiganFrom: $109
- Drive a NASCAR - MichiganFrom: $538
- All Columbus Experiences