Michigan Int'l Speedway - Brooklyn, MI
Select Dates Only:
Friday - June 23, 2017
Saturday - June 24, 2017
Sunday - June 25, 2017
Friday - September 29, 2017
Saturday - September 30, 2017
AM times are typically 8:30 AM or 11:00 AM
PM times are typically 2:00 PM
* Schedule is subject to change
- Full-size, 600 HP NASCAR style race cars with 4-speed manual transmission
- Racing suit and helmet included
- Ride with a professional instructor and reach speeds up to 160 MPH!
- To actually drive the car yourself, click here!
Prepare for the fastest ride of your life! Strap on your helmet and racing suit, and buckle up for a high-speed adventure on one of the nation's most renowned speedways.
Riding along as a passenger in a full-size, 600 horsepower NASCAR style race car, your driver will take you on the ride of a lifetime.
Hold on to your helmet as you hit professional racing speeds of up to 160 MPH! Enjoy the exhilarating freedom of speed-hungry straightaways, and brace yourself as your driver takes on the curves of the track at a pace that will satisfy even the biggest adrenaline appetite!
About the track:
The Michigan International Speedway is a 2-mile, D-shaped speedway in Southeastern Michigan. The track is also known as the "Sister Track" to Texas World Speedway. With wide sweeping corners and long straightaways, races on the Michigan International Speedway have hit speeds in excess of 200 MPH.
- Available June 23rd, 24th & 25th and September 29th & 30th, 2017 only (subject to change)
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, and be able to climb through a window opening that is 15" high x 30" wide and sits 36" off the ground
- Racing suits are available up to size 4XL
- Participants must be at least 14 years old to participate in the ride along, and all participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Photo and In-Car Videos are available for purchase at the track
Plan to be at the track for approximately 1 - 1.5 hours.
1 participant per car
Friends and family are encouraged to join you on the day of the experience. Limited seating is provided, so it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee seating for any spectators.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted.
What to Wear:
Wear your own comfortable, weather/season appropriate attire and close-toed shoes. A racing suit will be provided at the track which you will wear over your own clothing. Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
It is recommended to book at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. For rescheduling more than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date, a $75 fee will be charged. No cancellations or rescheduling may be made less than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date.
Are there age restrictions?
Participants must be at least 14 years old. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Are there weight or height restrictions?
The cars do not have doors and participants must be able to climb through a 15" high by 30" wide window that sits 36" from the ground. Driving suits are available up to size 4XL.
What types of cars are used?
You will ride in a 600 horsepower NASCAR-style race car that has a 4 speed manual transmission.
What is provided and what should I wear?
All participants are provided with a regulation helmet and a driver's suit. Participants need to wear socks, close-toed shoes and clothing that will be comfortable under the driver's suit.
Can family and friends come to watch?
The more the merrier! The track has a special seating area for spectators. Seating may be limited in this area, so we suggest guests bring lawn chairs. A camera is also highly recommended!
Are foods or beverages available at the track?
Snacks and refreshments are available for purchase at the merchandise center. However, feel free to bring your own snacks/picnic and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track.
Are any photo or video packages of my experience available?
Yes, both photo and video packages are available for purchase directly at the track. Photo prices start at $20 and video prices at $49 (subject to change).
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $139
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Taco Truck Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(1)From: $119
- NASCAR Ride Along - MichiganFrom: $109
- Drive a NASCAR - MichiganFrom: $538
- All Columbus Experiences