West Side - Columbus, OH
April - October:
Sundays - 4:00 PM
Visit some of the best, authentic Latin food trucks in Columbus on the Taco Truck Food Tour!
- Guides are recipients of a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award
- Travel by van for delicious tastings from up to 5 taco trucks scattered throughout the city
- Learn about the various dishes, cultural specialties and visit a Mexican market on the 3-hour tour
- Enjoy getting to know the mobile culinary side of Columbus on this delicious food tour!
Get an insider's look at the Latin cuisine scene on the Taco Truck Food Tour in Columbus!
Climb into the deluxe 14-passenger van and let your experienced guide chauffeur you around town to the top taco trucks!
You'll enjoy delicious tastings at up to 5 of the best trucks on the west side of Columbus, visit a Mexican market and learn about the different dishes and specialties of each truck.
The best Mexican food is parked somewhere in Columbus. Luckily for you, your guide on the Taco Truck Food Tour knows where to find them!
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- You will visit up to 5 taco trucks that will serve enough food to happily fill most stomachs
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience
- This tour is not recommended for vegetarians
Up to 14 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Are there any age requirements for this tour?
This tour is not recommended for anyone under the age of 15.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended for each participant to bring a bottle of water, camera and cash for any additional purchases.
Will the van drop us off at the same location?
Yes, this 3-hour tour will end at the starting location.
Are there bathrooms available on the tour?
Bathroom stops may be somewhat limited on this tour.
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $119
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Short North Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $123
- Grandview Avenue Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4(2)From: $117
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Old Worthington Food Tour (for 2+)From: $117
- All Columbus Experiences
"This is the second food truck tour my husband and I have taken with this group, and we enjoyed it so much will more than likely book a third. The tours are led by an enthusiastic, fun and knowledgeable guide that makes the experience a true adventure."