New York City Helicopter Tour
Danbury Municipal Airport - Danbury, CT
Mondays - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday through Saturday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with a FAA Certified Pilot
- Avoid NYC crowds by departing from Connecticut
- Travel nearly 120 miles in a Robinson R-44 helicopter which can accommodate up to 3 passengers
- Approximately 70-minute aerial tour may include views of the George Washington Bridge, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and more!
Whether you've visited New York City a hundred times or have never been before, there is no better way to see the sights than from above! Experience the city in a whole new way during this approximately 70-minute New York City Helicopter Tour departing from and returning to Danbury, Connecticut.
Your tour will begin at the Danbury Municipal Airport where you will meet your FAA Certified Pilot. Before lift-off, your pilot will give you and your group a quick ground safety briefing so everyone is safe and familiar with all of the protocols. Next, you will climb aboard a Robinson R-44 helicopter embark on your journey!
Flying high above the Big Apple some memorable sights on the flight may include (and are subject to change):
- George Washington Bridge
- Empire State Building
- Statue of Liberty
- Governors Island
- and more!
- Participants must weigh less than 240 pounds per person with a total combined weight limit of 480 pounds
- Valid photo ID is required
- Parental consent form must be signed for passengers under 18 years old
Plan to be at the airport for a total of 85-90 minutes with approximately 70 minutes of flight time (engine start to engine stop).
The combined passenger weight restriction for this tour is 480 pounds. Typically, this accommodates 2 adults and 1 child. If within the combined weight restrictions, 3 adults could participate.
This experience is for participants only
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Sunglasses and camera are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather or aircraft maintenance, you will reschedule your experience directly with the experience provider.
Are there weight restrictions for this tour?
Yes. Individual passengers must not exceed 240 pounds. The combined weight limit is 480 pounds. Typically, a tour can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child, but 3 adults could fit if they are within the combined weight restrictions.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If the flight gets cancelled due to the weather, participants may reschedule the experience at no additional costs. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
Other Connecticut Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Connecticut experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $118
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $199
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $149
- Lobster Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $99
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $282
- Sunday Brunch SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $82
- Tall Ship Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $77
- Downtown New Haven Food TourFrom: $70
- Canal Quarter Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $70
- All Connecticut Experiences