Aero Country Airport - McKinney, TX
Daily - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with an FAA certified pilot and International Aerobatic Club competitor
- Ride in the fully aerobatic Aviat Pitts S2B airplane
- Experience the thrill of loops, rolls, hammerheads and more - this ride is perfect for those that crave adventure!
Speed down the runway in an Aviat Pitts S2B before ascending to the sky for an unforgettable Aerobatic Biplane Thrill Ride!
Before you know it, your FAA certified pilot, and IAC aerobatic competitor, has your Aviat Pitts S2B inverted and you are staring down at the ground below!
This is truly one of the best aerobatic experiences you can get! Your ride will include actual stunts, such as loops, rolls, hammerheads, and any combination of these.
The sensations you will encounter and experience are breath taking and invigorating. These rides are not for the faint of heart, but if you're searching for the ride of your life, that is packed with fun, excitement, adventure and a once in a lifetime experience, then this is just the ticket!
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Participants cannot exceed 230 pounds
Approximately 30 minutes of flight time.
1 passenger per plane.
Spectators are welcome to attend and are encouraged to take pictures of take-off and landing. However, the actual aerobatic maneuvers will take place approximately 15 miles away from the airport, so they won't be visible from the airport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider
Are there any weight restrictions?
Yes, participants must weigh under 230 pounds.
Are there any age restrictions?
Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 28 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(38)
- NASCAR Racing ExperienceFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $315Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideFrom: $349Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Gondola Dinner Cruise for 2From: $353
- Gondola Lunch Cruise for 2From: $209Avg Rating of: 3(2)
- All Dallas Experiences
"This was a Christmas gift from a friend who understands that I appreciate experiences more than "stuff." I was a little nervous, but more excited than nervous. Pilot Bob was awesome --- he was very informative and seemed to enjoy the experience as much as I did. We didn't use the parachutes or the barf bag, so win-win."
"Dave was a wonderful host and poilot. I liked his approach with first timers. He started with simple maneuvers and they prgoressively got more intense and exciting all the while checking on my situation between each one. He was very thoughtful and courteous. I'd recommend this experience to everyone. I'll never forget it for as long as I draw breath on this planet."
"Adam Baker was fantastic! I have always wanted to fly acrobatics and Adam gave me the perfect introduction. I can't wait to get back in the cockpit and hang from the harness upside down again. Thank you all for a dream come true."