Barton Creek Resort & Spa - Austin, TX
January 1 - February 28, 2017
June 1 - August 31, 2017
December 1 - December 31, 2017
September 1 - September 30, 2017
November 1 - November 30, 2017
March 1 - May 31, 2017
October 1 - October 31, 2017
*Blackout dates apply and rates may fluctuate based on time of year. Blackout dates include holidays and citywide events.
- Courses were designed by veterans of the game such as Ben Crenshaw, Arnold Palmer and Tom Fazio
- Ranked in the top 100 golf resorts worldwide by Conde Nast Traveler
- Play an unforgettable game of golf on one of the top courses in Texas while enjoying the resort's amenities!
Barton Creek Resort & Spa sets a standard of excellence for all Austin golf resorts.
Experience the #1 and #2 rated Texas golf courses at this luxury golf resort that boasts 4 challenging courses, quality service, and breathtaking scenery.
Designed by the masters of the game, Barton Creek's 4 championship courses are a tribute to the game of golf and the rugged beauty of the Hill Country in Austin, Texas.
Rates listed are valid for the 2017 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2017 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
Unlimited Golf Package Includes:
- 2 night minimum required
- Unlimited golf on any available course including on the day of arrival and replays (pending availability)
- Shared cart and unlimited use of the practice facilities
- Two bottles of water per round
- Luxurious Texas Classic room accommodation and daily full American breakfast or breakfast buffet in the Hill Country Dining Room
- Daily Resort Charge of 15% and a Daily State Tax of 6%
- Daily Resort Charge includes: toll free credit card and local calling, fitness center and steam room access, gratuities for doorman, luggage handling, golf bag handling, housekeeping services, transportation within the resort, use of fitness centers, pools, nature trails, miniature golf as well as self parking, in-room coffee and tea, and a daily newspaper- Sundays upon request, in addition to service charges for food, beverage and spa amenities included in the package.
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and Check-out is at 12:00 PM
- Closest airport: Austin-Bergstrom Int'l Airport - 6 miles
Varies per the option selected. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. Tee times must be canceled at least 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $199
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $109
- NASCAR Racing ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $355
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraFrom: $498
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $498
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $349
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $109
- All Dallas Experiences