Exhale Spa located in Dallas, TX at the heart of Mockingbird and Central Expressway
Monday, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday - Saturday,9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Beautiful 10,000 square foot spa centrally located in the heart of Mockingbird in Dallas
- Enjoy the relaxation of a Swedish massage in your own private couples massage suite
- Create memories as two expert therapists pamper you and your partner
- Unwind and relax with quality time the two of you deserve
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Share the bliss of a relaxing massage while two therapists work in tandem while you lay side by side with a loved one.
Enjoy the relaxing touch as you and your soul mate get pampered alongside each other and let your stresses fade away. This soothing experience is the ultimate in self-indulgence and is sure to refresh and replenish your bond with one another.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to prepare for your massage. Must be 18 years old for massage treatments.
GRATUITY IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE.
Choose from a 60 minute or a 90 minute massage.
Just for the two of you.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and re-booking are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation /rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 24 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
Is there an age requirement?
The minimum age is 18 years of age for massage experiences and 16 years of age for facial experiences.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(41)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(35)
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideFrom: $379Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Gondola Dinner Cruise for 2From: $349
- Gondola Lunch Cruise for 2From: $229
- All Dallas Experiences