Exhale Spa - Dallas, TX
Mondays - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Tuesday through Thursday - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Fridays & Saturdays - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sundays - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Beautiful 10,000 square-foot spa centrally located in the heart of Mockingbird in Dallas
- Enjoy the relaxation of a Swedish massage in your own private couples massage suite
- Create memories as 2 expert therapists pamper you and your partner
- Unwind and relax with quality time the 2 of you deserve!
Share the bliss of a relaxing massage as 2 therapists work in tandem while you lay side by side with a loved one.
Enjoy the relaxing touch as you and your soul mate get pampered alongside each other and let your stresses fade away. This soothing experience is the ultimate feeling of self-indulgence and is sure to refresh and replenish your bond with one another.
- Must be at least 18 years old for massage treatments
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Choose from a 60-minute or a 90-minute massage.
This experience is just for the 2 of you.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
You may dress as you wish, robes and slippers will provided upon arrival.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation /rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
Is there an age requirement?
The minimum age is 18 years of age for massage experiences and 16 years of age for facial experiences.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $199
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $130
- NASCAR Racing ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $499
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraFrom: $493
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $493
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $349
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $130
- All Dallas Experiences
"The people at the spa were very nice, and the massage was great. The spa itself is just ok. At the time we were there, there was no men's spa locker room, as it was turned into the ladies locker room after being remodeled. The women's locker room was under construction. My husband just had to sit in the quiet area as I got another treatment which was a bummer. I thought he would have had the chance to use other facilities (like steam/sauna) that most high-end spas offer. Other then the lack of high-end spa facilities, it was a nice experience. "
"Exhale Spa was very nice, and we enjoyed the couple's spa."
"Everyone at Exhale Spa was great. My girlfriend and I both agree, that was the best massage we'd ever had. I will be recommending Cloud 9 Living and Exhale Spa to everyone!"