Denton Municipal Airport - Denton, TX
Saturdays - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with an FAA certified and experienced pilot in a Bell 206 helicopter
- Share the experience with up to 3 people as the helicopter accommodates up to 4 passengers
- Fly over the Dallas/Forth Worth skyline or visit sites like the Cowboys Stadium or the legendary Texas Motor Speedway
- Experience a day in the clouds with family or friends taking in Dallas from a whole new perspective!
Step aboard a meticulously maintained Bell 206 helicopter for a Dallas experience unlike any other. You and up to 3 additional passengers will head skyward for a bird's eye view of the best sights Dallas has to offer.
Discuss with your pilot your planned itinerary, and fly over sights which may include:
- The Dallas or Ft. Worth skyline
- The famous Texas Motor Speedway
- The Texas Rangers' stadium
- The Cowboys' new stadium, and more!
- 1 Hour Tour: total weight of passengers cannot exceed 670 pounds
- 2 Hour Tour: total weight of passengers cannot exceed 500 pounds
- All passengers must be able to legally ride in a car without a car seat and be able to wear a seat belt
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- No bags, with the exception of cameras, will be allowed on your flight
- Participants will be required to sign a liability release form
The tour will last approximately 1 or 2 hours, depending on option selected.
There may be up to 4 passengers on your tour.
Friends and family are encouraged to attend and can watch you prepare for your flight, take off and landing, however, no more than 4 passengers may fly (pending weight restrictions).
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any height or weight restrictions?
There aren't any specific height restrictions, however all passengers must be able to legally ride in a car without a car seat and be able to wear a seat belt. The total weight of all passengers on the 1 hour tour cannot exceed 670 pounds and total weight of all passengers on the 2 hour tour cannot exceed 500 pounds.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 28 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(42)
- NASCAR Racing ExperienceFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $340Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Indy Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4(5)
- Drive an Indy CarFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideFrom: $349Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- All Dallas Experiences