Dallas Helicopter Tour (for 4)
Denton Municipal Airport, TX
Year Round, 7 days per week subject to availability
- Fly with a FAA certified and experienced pilot
- Accommodates up to 4 passengers
- Fly over the Dallas or Forth Worth skyline, or visit sites like the Cowboys Stadium or the legendary Texas Motor Speedway
- Fly aboard a Bell 206 helicopter and experience a day in the clouds with family or friends taking in Dallas from a whole new perspective!
Step aboard a meticulously maintained Bell 206 helicopter for a Dallas experience unlike any other. You and up to 3 additional passengers will head skyward for a bird's eye view of the best Dallas has to offer.
Discuss with your pilot your planned itinerary, and fly over sites which may include:
- The Dallas or Ft. Worth skyline
- The famous Texas Motor Speedway
- The Texas Rangers stadium
- The Cowboys new stadium, and more!
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license).
- No bags, with the exception of cameras, will be allowed on your flight
- Total weight of passengers must not exceed 900 lbs, and all passengers must be able to legally ride in a car without a car seat and able to wear a seat belt.
- Participants will be required to sign a liability release form
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time
Approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour total, with 30 minutes of flight time.
Friends and family are encouraged to attend and can watch you prepare for your flight, take off, etc...; however no more than 4 passengers may fly.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Dallas Experiences:(View all 34 Dallas experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(39)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $150Avg Rating of: 5(22)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Sunset Sailing CruiseFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(33)
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideFrom: $379Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- All Dallas Experiences
- Gift Certificates