Year-round; daily from 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
NOTE: Rates do not apply for the week of Valentine's Day, holiday and specialty cruises.
- Your gondoliers have been voted as a #1 attraction on tripadvisor.com and appeared on the cover of American Way magazine
- Enjoy a delicious catered meal and bottle of sparkling cider
- Enjoy an unparalelled "waterfront" dinner floating aboard a beautiful Venetian style gondola
- The perfect date night!
Step aboard and prepare to enjoy dinner afloat with a memorable dinner cruise aboard an authentic gondola.
Once you climb aboard, you'll be greeted by a friendly gondolier who will take you on a cruise through the beautiful Mandalay Canals and Lake Carolyn in Las Colinas. The narrow Mandaly canals have several private inlets with refreshing waterfall views.
You'll enjoy a three course meal with menu options listed below, and have the choice of either a 1.5 hour cruise or a 2 hour cruise.
If you're looking for a truly unique "date night", look no further and climb aboard for a truly memorable gondola dinner cruise.
Please click here for menu options.
Does not include gratuity for your gondolier which is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Please advise if any participant weighs over 300 lbs so that appropriate accommodations may be made.
Gourmet Cruise option: approximately 1.5 hour; Exquisite Cruise option: approximately 2 hours
Your private gondola can accommodate up to 6 passengers. For groups larger than 2 passengers, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the gondola.
This experience is weather dependent, please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed.
Is the cruise just for romantics?
No. Groups of up to 6 may join the cruise, just contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing for larger groups.
What if it rains?
In the event of inclement weather, a rain check will be issued which can be redeemed at your convenience for up to a year.
Will there be anyone else on my cruise besides me and my date/companions?
No, this is a private charter just for you.
Are children allowed?
Yes, you may bring children aboard the gondola. Children under 5 years of age are free.
Do the gondolas have life jackets aboard?
Yes, all of the gondolas have life jackets under the deck. If you would like to war one or would like any children aboard to wear them, please advise at the time of your reservation.
Can I bring my own bottle of wine or champagne on the gondola?
No; due to liquor license laws, any alcohol brought aboard must be purchased from the hotel where the charter begins. Cloud 9 Living will provide you with detailed instructions upon booking.
Other Dallas Experiences:(View all 34 Dallas experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(39)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $150Avg Rating of: 5(21)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $250Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Sunset Sailing CruiseFrom: $210Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(33)
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideFrom: $379Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- All Dallas Experiences
- Gift Certificates