Exhale Spa located in Dallas, TX at the heart of Mockingbird and Central Expressway
Monday,9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday - Saturday,9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Beautiful 10,000 square foot spa centrally located in the heart of Mockingbird in Dallas
- Give your feet the pampering they deserve with this relaxing, custom spa pedicure
- Follow with a soothing manicure to leave your skin glowing and youthful
- A great escape from the stresses of everyday life
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Indulge and pamper yourself with this relaxing manicure and pedicure.
From the moment you arrive at the spa, you will feel an aura of total relaxation. Your therapist will lead you into your treatment area where your feet and hands will experience an unforgettable healing.
For your pedicure, you will choose your aromatherapy choice from energizing eucalyptus, meditative frankincense, warming ginger, and calming geranium. Your feet will be fully exfoliated with an organic lavender scrub and then slathered in a moisturizing organic ginger mask while wrapped in hot towels. Your heels will receive extra pampering with an all natural callus remover and organic heel balm. Finally, choose your shade of polish to top off your glowing feet.
Calm and soothe dry skin, leaving your skin youthful and firm with this luxurious manicure. You'll begin with soaking your hands in a blend of Italian mandarin and ginger that will soften and soothe dry cuticles, followed by a gentle buffing with Micro Algae and ginger essence. Organic ginger infused lotion will be used to massage away stress, followed by a rejuvenating light ginger mist. Finally, choose your shade of polish to accentuate your radiant hands.
It's the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure.
- Must be 16 years or older
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
about 60 minutes
Only participants are allowed to attend the appointment.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and re-scheduling are allowed up to 1 week prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 1 week prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(36)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 5(29)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $315Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideFrom: $349Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Gondola Dinner Cruise for 2From: $320
- All Dallas Experiences