Texas Motor Speedway - Fort Worth, TX
Select dates year-round.
Click here for schedule.
- Ride as a passenger with a professional driver
- Push the limits of a Porsche Cayman R with over $140K of race specific upgrades
- Experience 2 heart-pumping laps around the road course at the Texas Motor Speedway
- Suit up in the provided full race suit, helmet, and Hans device safety system
- Sit back and hold on!
Jump in the passenger seat of a souped up Porsche Cayman R race car and strap in for the ride of your life. This lightweight 400 horsepower supercar was built for the race track and is sure to get the adrenaline pumping!
Before you climb into the passenger seat you will don your racing suit and safety equipment. You'll be fitted with a helmet which has integrated communication technology so you and your driver can easily converse. You'll also be equipped with a Hans device, a revolutionary piece of safety equipment in the racing world, which will ensure you the safest and yet most exciting experience possible!
Next, you'll climb into the passenger seat, strap in, and hold on tight. Your professional driver will put the pedal to the metal as you embark on the ultimate full-speed experience. Together, you will complete 2, adrenaline-filled laps of the track at the Texas Motor Speedway.
Feel the rush of speed that race car drivers enjoy everyday, but be careful.... it's addictive!
- Race suit, helmet, and Hans safety device will be provided
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age and children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Please plan to spend approximately 1 hour at the track
1 per car
We encourage you to bring family and friends to share the experience! Don't forget to bring a camera!
Generally this experience will run rain or shine. The vehicles are equipped with safety systems to handle driving in any condition. In the event extreme weather conditions force your session to be cancelled, your experience provider will reschedule your experience. Please contact your experience provider if you have any concerns about the weather on the day of your experience.
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes, tennis shoes are recommended.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. Rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 72-hours prior notice.
Are there any age restrictions for the ride along?
Yes - Participants must be at least 14 years old and children under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
How many laps are included?
This thrill ride experience lasts a heart pumping two laps around the track.
What happens if it rains?
Generally this experience will run rain or shine. The vehicles are equipped with safety systems to handle driving in any condition. If you have any concerns regarding weather the day of your experience, please contact the experience provider directly.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $199
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $109
- NASCAR Racing ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $355
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraFrom: $498
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $498
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $349
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $109
- All Dallas Experiences
"Very professional staff. Lots of smiles and very helpful. The entire experience was a total blast. I am 72 and for a few minutes I felt 17 again. The driver was great, although that first turn did get the heart pumping. I had thought the experience would be a couple of laps around the big, oval track. This was way more fun. Definitely rates as a bucket list item. This was a Porsche, next time it'll be one of the Ferrari's. "
"The cars were awesome. My husband was very happy and very excited to drive the cars!! Such a wonderful experience!!"