Texas Motor Speedway - Fort Worth, TX
Select Dates/Times Only:
Click Here for Tentative Schedule
- Test the limits of a Nissan GT-R that goes 0-60 MPH in 2.9 seconds
- Begin your experience with approximately 45 minutes of instruction and course prep
- Hit speeds over 100 MPH as you charge the road at the famed Texas Motor Speedway
- Professional instructor will provide you with helpful racing tips and techniques in real time
- Complimentary video package included!
Do you have a need for speed? This is your opportunity to put the pedal to the metal as you race a Nissan GT-R, one of the most advanced supercars in existence!
Your day at the track will start with approximately 45 minutes of instruction prior to racing the course. This time includes about 20-minutes of classroom instruction during which you will go over track driving lines, acceleration points, safety features, and more. Next you will spend about 15 minutes on the course with your instructor and other participants for a low-speed ride-along to better understand the course. Finally, you'll take about 10 minutes to go over final details and questions before hitting the track!
Before you know it, it's time to get behind the wheel and charge the road!
Nissan GT-R: The GT-R is powered by a 3.8 liter twin turbocharged V6 engine that generates 530 horsepower and is matched with the world's most sophisticated all wheel drive system.
Nissan/Porsche Combo Package:For the true supercar enthusiast, select the Nissan & Porsche combo package and drive both the Nissan GT-R and the Porsche 911 Carrera S. This 12 Lap package includes 6 laps with each car. This is your chance to drive not one, but two of the world's fastest cars!
The course at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth:
Located inside the 1.5 mile quad-oval Texas Motor Speedway lies the infamous road course. The course features long straightaways that are ideal to experience the power and speed of these high performance driving machines.
Get ready for the ultimate racing experience that you will never forget!
- Helmets will be provided
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license
- Customers over 6'2" may have difficulty comfortably or safely driving these cars. If the racing instructor determines that you are unable to safely drive your selected vehicle, you will be given the opportunity to drive another car at the instructor's discretion.
- Included in the cost of this experience is a $39 vehicle damage waiver
- Complimentary video package of your experience is included
Total experience lasts approximately 2 hours
1 driver per car but up to 20 participants per group
We encourage you to bring family and friends to share the experience! Don't forget to bring a camera!
Generally this experience will run rain or shine. The vehicles are equipped with safety systems to handle driving in any condition. In the event extreme weather conditions force your session to be cancelled, your experience provider will reschedule your experience. Please contact your experience provider if you have any concerns about the weather on the day of your experience.
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes, tennis shoes are recommended.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 60 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. Rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 72-hours prior notice.
What are the requirements to drive?
Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license.
Do I need to know how to drive manual transmission?
No! All vehicles are equipped with a no-clutch, paddle shift on the wheel which you will be taught to use. If you prefer, automatic transmission mode is available on all the cars.
Are there any height or weight restrictions?
No, but participants over 6'2" may have difficulties comfortably fitting into the Lamborghini Superleggera. Please contact your experience provider if you have any concerns.
Do I need any previous racing experience?
Absolutely not! This driving experience is open to anyone! No matter what your skills are behind the wheel, you will enjoy the experience! You will, of course, follow the technical briefings and participate in a discovery lap with an instructor before you drive. You will also be accompanied by a professional driving instructor while you're on the track to help ensure that you take full advantage of the car.
Can I use my own helmet?
No. Helmets are provided and are specially equipped with integrated communication to allow you and your instructor to communicate.
Can I bring my own recording device?
A complimentary video package is included with this experience. However, participants are allowed to bring GoPro's if they choose to.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 32 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $199
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $109
- NASCAR Racing ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $355
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraFrom: $498
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $498
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $349
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $109
- All Dallas Experiences