Daily - 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for the week of Valentine's Day, holidays and specialty cruises
- Your gondoliers have been voted as a #1 attraction on Trip Advisor and appeared on the cover ofAmerican Waymagazine
- Climb aboard your own private gondola and sit back, relax and let your friendly gondolier take you on a cruise you won't soon forget
- Enjoy a box of gourmet chocolates and your choice of sparkling cider or imported Italian mineral water
- A truly romantic experience!
Romantic, relaxing, memorable... These are just a few words to describe an afternoon spent with the one you love aboard an authentic Venetian-style gondola.
Once you climb aboard, your friendly gondolier will invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy a box of gourmet chocolates as you embark on your cruise.
You'll glide through the picturesque waters of Lago de Claire and enjoy the beautiful serenity of the lake.
There's no better way to spend a day on the water than with this Romantic Gondola Cruise!
- Includes a box of gourmet chocolates, a blanket to keep you warm and your choice of either a bottle of sparkling cider or imported Italian sparkling mineral water
- Please advise if any participant weighs over 300 pounds so that appropriate accommodations may be made
1 hour or 1.5 hours depending upon option selected.
Your private gondola can accommodate up to 6 passengers. For groups larger than 2 passengers, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those booked on the gondola.
This experience is weather dependent, please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding weather. If your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be able to reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed. If your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
Is the cruise just for romantics?
No, the gondola can accommodate up to 6 people. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing on larger groups.
What if it rains?
In the event of inclement weather, a rain check will be issued that can be redeemed at your convenience for up to 1 year.
Will there be anyone else on my cruise besides me and my date/companions?
No, this is a private charter just for you.
Are children allowed?
Yes, you may bring children aboard the gondola. Children under 5 years of age are free.
Do the gondolas have life jackets aboard?
Yes, all of the gondolas have life jackets under the deck. If you would like to wear one or would like any children aboard to wear them, please advise at the time of your booking.
Can I bring my own bottle of wine or champagne on the gondola?
No, due to liquor license laws, any alcohol brought aboard must be purchased from the hotel where the charter begins. Cloud 9 Living will provide you with detailed instructions upon booking.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 28 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(38)
- NASCAR Racing ExperienceFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $315Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideFrom: $349Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Gondola Dinner Cruise for 2From: $353
- Gondola Lunch Cruise for 2From: $209Avg Rating of: 3(2)
- All Dallas Experiences
"We really enjoyed the ride. It was hot and steamy but the gondlier made it fun and time passed away so so fast. I would do it again in a heart beat but in cooler weather. "
"Our Gondolier (I think his name was Johnny) was absolutely terriffic. Friendly, knowledgable about the areas we went through, and boy, what a voice! He sang four songs for us, and he was just great. We are so happy we had this experience. Thank you!!"