NASCAR Ride Along in Dallas
Texas Motor Speedway - Fort Worth, TX
Select Dates Only:
AM times are typically 9:00, 10:00 or 11:00 AM
PM times are typically 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 or 4:00
* 2017 dates to be announced
Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime as you speed around a real NASCAR track in a 500 horsepower Sprint Cup style stock car with a professional driver at the Texas Motor Speedway!
- Ride shotgun in a full-size stock car - the same type of cars you see racing around the track by NASCAR legends like Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr.
- Experience the adrenaline rush of hitting speeds up to 160 MPH!
- To actually drive the car yourself, check out our Drive a Stock Car in Dallas experience!
The NASCAR Ride Along experience gets you as close to the action as possible! Suit up in a real race car driving suit, strap on a helmet, and buckle up for an adrenaline fueled thrill ride at the Texas Motor Speedway!
A professional driver will take you on the ride of your life as you hit top speeds of 160 MPH. Hold on tight!
About the Texas Motor Speedway
This 1.5-mile quad-oval track was once considered the fastest non-restrictor plate track on the NASCAR circuit. With the 24-degree turns and 5-degree straightaways, this speedway provides the perfect thrill for all racing fans!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and weigh at least 100 pounds
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Racing suit and helmet will be provided
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
3 or 6 lap packages depending on option selected; time at the track is approximately 2 - 3 hours.
1 passenger per car
We encourage friends and family to join you, and they may bring a camera to capture your experience! Limited seating is available, so we recommend bringing lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! In the event of a cancellation due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Participants should wear casual clothing that will be comfortable under a racing suit. Closed-toe shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops or heels are not permitted.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds or exchanges are allowed. No cancellations are allowed, but if you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 pounds is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there any physical requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall, weigh between 100 - 280 pounds. Participants must also be able to climb through a 15'' x 30'' window, that sits about 36'' off the ground with minimal assistance.
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID handy for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
Real Sprint Cup Style Race Cars driven by the likes of Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr. and other professional NASCAR drivers.
Can I pick the car I ride in?
No, due to maintaining the track operations schedule, the car for your ride along will be assigned to you based on availability at the time of your ride along. They also match up the best car for you based on your height and weight.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes about 2 hours or less. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
What is the policy on rain?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 26 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $130
- NASCAR Racing ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $499
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $493
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraFrom: $493
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $130
- Drive an Indy CarAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $499
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $349
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $75
- All Dallas Experiences
"My wife booked the NASCAR experience for me as a Christmas gift. I have to say it was well worth the trip. We had to drive 5 hours to get to Texas Motor Speedway, but it was well worth the memories. I loved the thrill of the 3 lap ride along, and will definitely be booking with Cloud 9 Living again in the future."
"The NASCAR ride along was awesome. My wife paid for 3 laps and only got 2. Someone needs to count the laps. The race suit smelled of old stale sweat. Clean them and count the laps and it would be perfect. The ride was thrilling and something that I will never forget. I have been telling everyone. I understand things happen so I'm offering my advice. Thanks for everything."
"This was really great!! The only thing they messed up on was our package, but they made it right -- so next year, we are doing it with a new package at no cost. Thank you. "