Exhale Spa - Dallas, TX
Mondays - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Tuesday through Thursday - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Fridays & Saturdays - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sundays - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Beautiful 10,000 square-foot spa centrally located in the heart of Mockingbird in Dallas
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Choose from an Uplifting, Detoxifying or Relaxing blend
Indulge yourself with a rejuvenating spa treatment at one of Dallas' most relaxing and luxurious spa locations. Your experienced massage practitioner is dedicated to providing you a healing and transforming experience.
Combining the best of therapeutic massage practices from around the world, this therapy uses specific rhythmic massage movements and potent herbal and aromatherapy oils which enhance the therapeutic effect. Choose from an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend.
- UPLIFT: A massage designed to promote circulation and relieve muscle soreness using a blend of rosemary, basil, chamomile and laurel leaf extracts.
- DETOX: Enjoy a detoxifying therapy with cypress, lemon and cedarwood. Releases toxic build-up in sluggish digestive, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- RELAX: A deeply calming massage with hypnotic oils and sandalwood, clove, vetivert and jasmine. Eases fatigue and exhaustion and soothes an over-stressed nervous system.
This spa experience is enhanced with fully appointed changing rooms complete with steam rooms and showers. Relax in your spa's quiet and tranquil lounge and enjoy a healing elemental herbal tea pre or post-therapy.
- Must be at least 18 years old for massage treatments
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
- To book your experience, you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Choose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute massage.
This experience is only for one person.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and re-scheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Yes, robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
Is there an age requirement?
Participants must be at least 18 years of age for massage treatments.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Dallas Gift Ideas:(View all 27 Dallas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $199
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $109
- NASCAR Racing ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $355
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $63
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Aerobatic Biplane Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(6)From: $349
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $109
- Drive an Indy CarAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $355
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $75
- All Dallas Experiences
"Had a massage at Exhale Spa in Dallas, and it was amazing. "
"Booking the experience through Cloud 9 Living was fast and easy. The treatment received at the spa was excellent - my therapist was knowledgeable and experienced."