Beginner Rocky Mountain Climbing Adventure
April through October:
Daily - 8:30 AM and 1:00 PM
- Climb with professional guides who always put safety first
- Customizable climbing experience based on your ability
- Learn top-rope climbing, techniques in belaying, how to tie knots and more
- All climbing equipment provided, including harness, ropes, and shoes
- Satisfy your adventurous spirit while while learning to climb in the beautiful Front Range!
Rock climbing can be an exciting and adrenaline-pumping experience. It can also be intimidating, but not if you know what you are doing! With this Rocky Mountain Climbing Adventure, you'll be scaling rock walls in no time!
Just a short 30 minute drive outside of Denver, there are some of the most spectacular rock formations for climbing at all levels of difficulty.Your experienced guides will pick you up from Denver or you can choose to meet them on location. Once there, your guide will provide you all the necessary equipment for a safe day of top-roping, including ropes, helmet, harness, and shoes. You will spend the first part of your adventure learning safety procedures, tying knots, and perfecting your belay techniques. Before you know it, you'll be climbing!
This adventure is great for the total beginner looking to learn new skills, an intermediate gym climber or someone looking for a refresher. Throughout the day, your expert instructor will guide you and provide a lot of climbing time in a safe environment.
Expect to get a good workout, soak in some amazing views and have a blast!
- No experience necessary
- Round trip transportation from Downtown and West Denver included
- Participants must be at least 5 years old and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Participants must sign a Liability Waiver and complete a health questionnaire at pick up
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- All necessary climbing and safety equipment is provided
- Drinks and light snacks will be provided
Climbing Adventure is approximately 4 hours, but please allot up to 5 hours with transportation.
Group size may vary but there will no more than 2-5 climbers per guide.
This experience is only for those booked for the course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. Dress in non-cotton layers and bring a light windbreaker as well as a small backpack for any personal items. Closed-toe shoes required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need previous rock climbing experience?
No! Your certified instructor/guide will teach you everything you need to know.
What should I bring?
It is recommended that you dress in non-cotton layers. You may want to pack some chapstick, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera in a small backpack. You should avoid bringing/wearing any jewelry.
Is this experience weather dependent?
Yes. Please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding the weather.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 68 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences