Clear Creek Rafting - Full Day
- Your guides have over 14 years of experience and have been voted the "Best of Summit County" in 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Experience 20 miles of rafting spanning the entirety of Clear Creek with non-stop action and exhilarating Class V rapids
- This Full Day experience includes lunch, wetsuit, splash jacket, helmet, life jacket & paddle
Prepare for a full day of rafting excitement as you tackle 20 miles of thrilling whitewater. You'll run the entirety of Clear Creek with non-stop action and exhilarating Class V rapids!
This is the perfect trip for adrenaline seekers or those who want to challenge themselves on the water. You'll start out the morning with an advanced Class IV+ section not available on any of our other trips.
Next you'll splash down through fun intermediate sections and past the town of Idaho Springs where you'll break for lunch. After lunch, get ready for the most challenging stretch of the river as you cap the day of with rapids sure to get your heart pounding!
Rapids range from Class IV-V. Participants must be at least 15 years of age and in good physical condition. Your guides reserve the right to change these minimum age requirements depending upon water levels.
This is an "advanced" whitewater rafting experience.
Price includes all taxes and river permits; however price does not include gratuity for your guides, which is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Approximately 5-7 hours
Up to 5-7 participants per raft.
This experience is for the participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Expect to get wet! Wear a bathing suit, sunscreen and lip balm, and shoes that stay securely on your feet (NO flip flops or crocs). Wet suits, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet & paddle are all provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling may be allowed, however rescheduling within 14 days of your experience and outside 48 hours before the trip will result in a $10 per participant change fee, and no rescheduling will be allowed inside of 48 hours of your experience.
Other Denver Experiences:(View all 51 Denver experiences)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $210Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $230Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)From: $85Avg Rating of: 4(6)
- Walking Food Tour of DenverFrom: $55
- Top Restaurant TourFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4(10)
- Front Range Balloon RideFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Rocky Mountain Balloon RideFrom: $295Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Denver Experiences
- Gift Certificates