- Your guides have over 14 years of experience and have been voted the "Best of Summit County" in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Experience 20 miles of rafting spanning the entirety of Clear Creek with non-stop action and exhilarating Class V rapids
- This full day experience includes lunch, a wetsuit, splash jacket, helmet, life jacket and paddle
- If you're looking for a beginner level rafting experience, click here!
Prepare for a full day of rafting excitement as you tackle 20 miles of thrilling whitewater. You'll run the entirety of Clear Creek with non-stop action and exhilarating Class V rapids!
This is the perfect trip for adrenaline seekers or those who want to challenge themselves on the water. You'll start out the morning with an advanced Class IV+ section not available on any of our other trips.
Next you'll splash down through fun intermediate sections and past the town of Idaho Springs where you'll break for lunch. After lunch, get ready for the most challenging stretch of the river as you cap the day of with rapids sure to get your heart pounding!
- Rapids range from Class IV-V
- Participants must be at least 15 years old and in good physical condition
- This is an "advanced" whitewater rafting experience, and your guides reserve the right to change the minimum age requirements depending upon water levels
- A catered BBQ lunch is included in the price of this experience
- Gluten free and vegetarian lunch options are available upon request
Approximately 5-7 hours
Up to 7 participants per raft.
This experience is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Expect to get wet! Wear a bathing suit, sunscreen, and shoes that stay securely on your feet. Flip flops are not allowed. Wet suits, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet & paddle are all provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling may be allowed, however rescheduling within 14 days of your experience and outside 48 hours before the trip will result in a $10 per participant change fee, and no rescheduling will be allowed inside of 48 hours of your experience.
Are there any restrictions?
Participants must be at least 15 years old and in good physical condition. This is an "advanced" whitewater rafting experience, and your guides reserve the right to change the minimum age requirements depending upon water levels.
What class rapids will we do?
Rapids range from Class IV-V.
What if it rains?
This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
Is lunch provided?
Yes, a catered BBQ picnic lunch will be provided. Gluten free and vegetarian options are available upon request.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 59 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonFrom: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $275
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)From: $66Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- Front Range Balloon RideFrom: $249Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Rocky Mountain Balloon RideFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Scenic Helicopter Tour and Flight SimulatorFrom: $417
- All Denver Experiences