Idaho Springs, CO
May - October:
Daily - 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM
Get a bird's eye view of deep canyons, Clear Creek and the beautiful Rocky Mountains when you go on the Cliffside Zipline Tour in Idaho Springs!
- Tour providers are experienced, safety oriented, licensed outfitters
- 6 incredible ziplines to make your heart race
- Half-day trip includes a dual race line on a 600-foot zipline, hanging bridge, 50-foot cliffside free fall, "surf zip," and a ride in the zip truck through the town of Idaho Springs
- Zip down the mountain on an exhilarating zipline tour!
Zip through the mountains on a Cliffside Zipline Tour in Idaho Springs!
Your half-day zipline tour will begin when you check in and get fitted with zipline gear. Once you're fitted in your safety harness, pulley, gloves and helmet, your guides will give you a safety orientation and you'll zip on the practice line.
Next, you'll climb into the Zip Truck and drive most of the way up the mountainside of the 9-acre property. The hike to platform #1 will take roughly 10 minutes and get your adrenaline and nerves revved up before your first zip!
The cliffside zipline tour takes you down 6 total ziplines including one dual race line that is 600 feet in length. This half day tour includes a "surf zip," jungle bridge, log cross and a 50-foot cliffside free fall!
Find your inner adrenaline junkie in Idaho Springs on a Cliffside Zipline Tour!
- Participants must be at least 7 years old and weigh between 40 and 250 pounds
- Youth rates are available for participants 7-12 years of age, call Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for pricing options
- All participants must sign a waiver
- Safety gear will be provided
- Participants should be in good physical condition
- Photos of this experience will be taken by a professional photographer and available for purchase directly from the experience provider
Approximately 3-4 hours
Up to 20 participants per zipline tour.
This experience is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Safety equipment including harnesses, gloves and helmets are included. Participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes with a good sole and pants or shorts that are at least knee-length. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling may be allowed, however rescheduling within 14 days of your experience and outside 48 hours before the trip will result in a 15% change fee of the total cost of the experience. No rescheduling will be allowed within 48 hours of your experience.
Do I need any experience?
No ziplining experience is necessary!
Are there any physical restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 7 years old, weigh between 40-250 pounds, and in good physical condition.
Is gear provided?
Yes, safety harnesses, gloves and helmets are provided. Participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes with a good sole and pants or shorts that are at least knee length.
What if it rains?
This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
Is lunch included?
No, lunch will not be included in this experience.
What is a surf zip?
A surf zip uses a longboard suspended from the zipline so participants can surf down the zipline!
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 62 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(2)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences